• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Struthers 975 Polaris 2005 for sale!

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
Still have it..

Not sure about the mounts. I've had no belt problems. I'm on the 3rd belt with 1600ish mi. I'm thinking about parting this sled out but don't really want to do the wrenching. I had a guy tell me he wanted to buy it (Eric from Montana) but he fell off the earth. I hope he is ok, last I heard he was headded to his cabin in Revey.

Someone should start a part-out consinement shop for slackers like me that don't really want to wrench and ship..

erics iq 975

this sled is awesome, cool looking, and packs the mail, Ive done a lot of the work on it and eric takes good care of his equipment. the crank was in good shape when i had it apart for the new pistons. justin

as a side note to all 900 rmk owners one of the reason the cranks break is do to manual thumping dealers over torqueing the clutch bolts

900's rock!

Good luck with your sale eric! I seen a dealer take the slp air box and cap the bottom of the top half of the airbox itself to install tcp bumper. They moved the sensor to the front lh side of the airbox and everything worked good. Just thought I would add my 2 cents worth

Premium Features