• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ame heated grips

Nov 13, 2008
Was looking into getting a set and saw somewhere that they won't work with my cyrca hand gaurds because I have to put a hole in the end of the grip. Does this mess up the heater circuit or do they just not know what their talking about?

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
I ordered directly from their website... I actually emailed them because I needed the battery pack also... so they sold me the kit specifically for a dirt bike with a battery pack

mikew5945

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2009
SW Montana
Put mine on tonight. They are way too hot. It is going to be nice.
I cut the end out for the hand guard. The end is thick and sticky rubber. I rough cut it with a knife and finished the center with a straight router bit. I like the length and didn't want to shorten them by cutting off the end.

Nov 13, 2008
Put mine on tonight. They are way too hot. It is going to be nice.
I cut the end out for the hand guard. The end is thick and sticky rubber. I rough cut it with a knife and finished the center with a straight router bit. I like the length and didn't want to shorten them by cutting off the end.

Do they clamp into the bar so they can be easily removed for summer?

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Getting these from the manufacture can be harder then pulling teeth:noidea:
We are going to start offering the power cables with factory connectors for the efi bikes along with the grips.. That is, if we ever get stock again :lol:

Premium Features