• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 Polaris 900 Turbo RMK

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
Just Like the Titel says, I bought this sled from Super Dave and made it my own with a few new twists...Wasnt crazy about selling it, but i have new project sled up my sleeve...Realizing it is not a highly sought after sled Ill see what interest I get, can help with delivery...

VanAmburg Enterprises 162 Tunnnel with Double Pass Cooler
2009 Plastics and Bumper
2009 Polaris Spindles
White Polaris Skid Plate
Custom Mountain Fit Hood with Vents Still Uses Hinge
MOuntain Fit White Custom Vents Everywhere
2009 Polaris RMK Seat, Support, and Bag
Mountain Addiction Tunnel Rack and White Cans
Holz Racing Products Front A-Arms and Rear Skid
162" PowerClaw
Two 8" Big Wheels and Offset Axle
Avid Drivers
Garrett 3071 Turbo Plumbed For Oil, Can do water cooled if you want
Custom Built Oil Reservoir
Straight Exhaust and ONe with Silencer
Stock Polaris Gauges, Digitron 4 Window, AEM Air Fuel, Jegs Fuel Pressure
Boost Gauge
2:1 Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator
Running Custom Machined Artic Cat Weights in Primary
Everything Custom Powdercoated from Ground Up
Walker evans Front Shocks to 2010 SPecs
SwayBar Still Installed
Im sure i am forgetting some stuff but you guys saw the build on here last year so yah make an offer if youd like, currently the head is off and I am doing some preventative maintenance, teh only flaw on the sled right now is a couple lil chips in powdercoat from riding in Revy in June and the front skid shock needs to be replaced. Thanks guys.

7000k OBO

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG00054-20091219-1229.jpg

IMG00042-20091207-1112.jpg

IMG00036-20091206-0213.jpg

IMG00038-20091206-0217.jpg

IMG00027-20091122-2155.jpg

133.jpg

128.jpg

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
nice looking sled what kind of hp numbers and were are you located

Um as far as HP goes not really sure, never dynoed it and its worthless to claim HP numbers without knowing....educated guess on higher octane fuel, like straight 110 or 114 probably closer to 285 or so on 12 lbs. I ran it between 10-12 for the better part of the year and learned how to ride it on 7-8 or so...I probably even ran too nice of fuel for the better part of the year...Located in Spokane WA

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
WTF...why you selling that baby man...its a beauty....

im slowly building my Turbo 900 as well...gonna be hard to beat this one, but im working on it ;)

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
Do you still have? And you running staright race gas or half and half? Can it run on half and half? Thanks for your time.

I ran straight race gas originally but per DMJ1 and Deriks recommendations i backed her down to half and half and to be honest that is still too much but its safe

That's a nice looking chassis!!!!!

Scott thanks man!! your big block would look good in it..

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
HAHA....I don't have it anymore...you shoulda bought it summer of May 09 when I was selling it.

If you want it now, you'll have to call Uncle Brucey.

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
are there any problems with it and how reliable is it

Haha yah its a turbo, i def went through my fair share of figuring things out. But i had it dialed last year mid to end of season. It was my first ever turbo sled and not to mention probably one of the hardest sleds to figure out as there are only like five people to bounce questions off of. But i would say it is day in and day out reliable if you run the appropriate fuel and boost levels for your elevation. I had one major issue when my oil pump quit working in mccall, the internals were warranted as a core replacement and never had issue since. Getting new gaskets and cleaned up as we speak.

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
WTF...why you selling that baby man...its a beauty....

im slowly building my Turbo 900 as well...gonna be hard to beat this one, but im working on it ;)

Guido...just buy it, figure worst case scenario you only get 3k for your sled, youd be hard pressed to build another one for 4k....

Premium Features