• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tech Info for all 4strokes, but esp Phazers

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I have had a lot of Phazers come in with customers compaining about starting. Ill be the first to admit they are hard starting little buggers, but if you have a 2007, make sure you have the new ECU and the new cam decomp spring. These both aid greatly in the starting of the unit.

The second and most important thing. I see a lot of sleds get started and then shut off 10 seconds later. This is really hard on the spark plugs. Make sure if you start the sled to let it idle until it reaches full operating temp before shutting off again. Fresh plugs on most Phazers really help. Then don't start it unless you let her warm up in the future. This really helps.

Just some info.:)

J

JTAB

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman Montana
www.lientransportation.com
You can laugh but this has worked for me, put your hand over the exhaust to plug it and it will start. Cousin Vinny showed me this last winter worked on his Nytro his is supercharged and my Phazer is turbo'd.:beer;

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
You can laugh but this has worked for me, put your hand over the exhaust to plug it and it will start. Cousin Vinny showed me this last winter worked on his Nytro his is supercharged and my Phazer is turbo'd.:beer;

yes this works great for starting a phazer, Ive had the air filter off and held my hand over the intake and it works great also, Its like a carb sled.

Premium Features