• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking for SLP Mohawk ski info

D

Daniel475

Mar 12, 2012
Gibsons BC
Anyone running these on a Gen 4 and what is their input? I have a set but I think I might be going back to the stock Gen 4 ski's ! what about everyone else? like them or don't?

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
Anyone running these on a Gen 4 and what is their input? I have a set but I think I might be going back to the stock Gen 4 ski's ! what about everyone else? like them or don't?

FWIW, I know Jay Mentaberry runs them. I actually am likely to go to them as my biggest complaint with the sled is some diving due to how much weight is up front. (these skis are wider...)

I also think they'll be more predicable and hold a side hill better.

FWIW, I tried the Grippers, liked them but the ski rubbers are a challenge...

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Refresh this one. Who is running Mohawks? How do you like them? What holes did you use forward or back for the saddle?

R
Nov 17, 2012
Rexburg Idaho
I have had 2 set of my hawks on both of my G4s my 18 summit x, and on my 20 Expert. I really likes them on both of those sled it really helps with the handling in controling a side hill and on trail is much better. I peronaly belive alot of the problems people blame T Motion are acctule the factory skis. I ran mine in the most real whole on the saddles with a 6 in carbide

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Tried them and took them off. Great on the trail ride to the woods, but a lot of steering effort. Did not like them as much as the stock skis off trail.

Premium Features