• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQR mountain Mod 900 UBR Ez Ryde, Van AmBerg ALBERTA **SOLD**

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
Selling my mountain mod IQr. Sled was built by fellow forum member Himarker. Looking at buying a place and need the money. Rock solid sled, real eye catcher, runs VERY well and needs nothing! Genuine 200hp all day and it pulls hard. I have ridden two turbo M8's since buying this thing, and can't say that they pull much harder at all than this thing does. Plus no lag with an NA engine! Runs on 100% AV gas premixed. Always mixed 32/1 with VES Gold. 400ish miles on fresh top end, just preventative maintenance. Here's a run down:

'06 IQR 440 bulkhead
Van AmBerg Boondocker Tunnel
162 Ez-RYDE Skid with ice scratchers
162 ported camoplast challenger track
3"pitch Whal Bros anti-ratchets
IQR front suspension with Power Addiction spindles, lower rate shock springs
900 Billet Union Bay engine
Custom hand fitted Crankshop twin pipes and stingers
Power Addiction motor plate and carb spacers
Bored TM-40 rack carbs with power jets
K&N Pod filters
Gravity feed oil bottle for the crank
P85 primary, Team secondary
RSI throttle cable and 3 or 4" riser
Goldfinger left hand throttle
IQRR 8 gallon gas tank and seat
Racepak Avenger III (tach, water, dual egt's
Good venting
fog lights mounted on hood

I will include a complete jetting kit, two extra sets of weights, extra plugs, two spare belts, and can include a new set of red polaris gripper skis for an extra $250. Just had it in Valemount BC for three days, this sled works amazing and needs nothing. It'll climb with the turbos and boondock with the best of them. This thing is super easy to tune, tune it once for your elevation and just ride it. Can be made to run on lower octane for about $80 per dome. I just got into this sled this winter and hate to see it go. But such is life. Located in La Crete Ab. Asking $10,500 OBO No trades. Serious buyers only please. Call Kevin (780) 502-1349, or Send me a PM.

updatedpics002.jpg

updatedpics006.jpg

updatedpics004.jpg

updatedpics005.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

And I have a few small vidoes here >> http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum

Last edited:

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
I know Sean, :( It's a killer unit but right now I need to get my priorities in line and get set up for the future. Toys will come again!

Thanks Mike!

B
Feb 18, 2008
Hi
is very interested in your sled. but I live in Norway, so it's kompisert with shipping. but I shall check on Monday. Is the price in usd or Canadian dollars?

Trond

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
Kevin.....i just sold that thing to you. WTF? I miss that thing, worry free 200 hp is fun. Good luck with the sale. I hope someone will appreciate it as much as i do from building it.

himarker

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
Yeah I know. :( and I love it, it's a sweet machine, but I have been spending to much money into toys, I need to think about more important things for a while. Toys will come again. You could always buy it back? :p lol

Premium Features