• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 Polaris Dragon RMK 155"

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
SLED IS SOLD!

Selling my 2009 Dragon. This sled has been very reliable and has not had any mechanical problems. No blown motors, no issues with fuel mapping. I have the PCV with maps from DynoTechResearch. It's currently set up with an RMX kit which is a milled head and modified stock pipe. This mod adds a good 12 hp and absolutely rips! I also have the stock head and pipe and can put that back on. I would run this sled against any 800. Runs awesome. No damage. Has the 2010 update done. Always ran AMS oil through it. 700 miles.

$7800
-Snow Camo wrap
-Warranty good until March 2011
-Camo Extreme Track (155")
-Holz A-arms
-HPS can
-Better Boards (not shown in this pic)
-Holz stirrup and tower vents
-Polaris Cover
-Under seat bag
-w/o Fox shocks (WE's instead)
-w/o PCV
-w/o High Compression head/pipe

$8400
-Snow Camo wrap
-Warranty good until March 2011
-Fox Evol R shocks
-Camo Extreme Track (155")
-Holz A-arms
-HPS can
-High compression head and pipe mod
-Power Commander V
-Better Boards (not shown in this pic)
-Holz stirrup and tower vents
-Polaris Cover
-Under seat bag

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

right_side.jpg left_side.jpg front.jpg engine.jpg

Last edited:
H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
Depends on elevation. I bought his D7 last year with the RMX kit and had to put a different head on it because we ride from 2500' to 8000'. I was told by the builder that no amout of race gas would keep it from blowing up at those elevations.

If you ride high elevations all the time though, it just requires 92.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Yeah, you don't want to run it down too low (probably below 6000 or so). I run 6:1 race fuel just because most of the gas out there is either oxygenated or sketchy. I also ran the original flash and didn't keep the 2010 flash because of the touchy detonation sensor. It is totally worth it though, because the kit rips!

Anyway, sled is sold.

Premium Features