• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Khoas Handle Bars

ENDO1

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2008
Central WA State
Usually ride with Med bars, will that still be the right bars for the Khoas ?
I am 5'11, what is everyone else ordering ?

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I'm 5'10" as well and "prefer" the low bars in the steep trees. Mid rise works "ok" for me, so it's more of a personal preference based on the type of riding you do.
I rode the Khaos with the mid rise bars and the mid height windshield and snow checked mine with the low of both if that helps?

Khaotic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I cant decide between the mid and the lows on a khaos - what bars would you recommend for all around riding if you didnt spend much time in the steep trees? Thanks

Last edited:

b-litt

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
McCall, ID
m.youtube.com
I cant decide between the mid and the lows on a khaos - what bars would you recommend for all around riding if you didnt spend much time in the steep trees? Thanks

If I was on the fence between the medium and low rise, I'd get the low. If they don't feel right add a riser block. Cheep and easy way to get back to medium height. Going the opposite way isn't as easy and more expensive.

There are multiple threads on the bar height subject. I'm 6' and like the medium bars. I've had three Axys's. Two with low rise and one with medium. I like the low better the steeper it gets sidehilling and climbing. Steep descents and regular riding they feel a tad low. Just have to keep the knees bent more. Which is probably a good thing.

Premium Features