• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski doo Parts

B

bebaldus

Mar 4, 2011
Grangeville Idaho
The parts I have for sale are as follows. I am located in Grangeville Idaho 83530. I am willing to negotiate any offers, or trades.

Boondocker Nitrous System, used off of an 06 ski doo rev. Comes with everything to bolt on nitrous. I have the installation instructions. It probably had 10 bottles ran through it. Worked flawlessly. Moved to a small town and nitrous is 75 miles away, plus I sold sled and put it back to stock. paid over 700. Sell for $300

Ski doo 800 HO:
Stock reeds. Came off 06 rev summit X 800 $50
1 piston $2,
cage wrist pin bearings(enough for 2 rods) $5,
2 cage wrist pins $5,
t-state $1.
2 new base gaskets. $20
Clutch:
Green blue 200/290 clutch spring for tra off of an 06. Went big boar but always loved this spring. $5
Have stock clutch pin weights out of a tra 06 they are 12.4 grams. $1
Misc:
Chain stock 06 summit x 1500 miles $40
Limiter straps New for 06 summit X probably others $25

All the above I have pictures for but cannot figure out how to download. If you are interested please pm me, but if and want any pics, please e-mail me at erbaldus@lcmail.lcsc.edu. If you have any questions e-mail, pm or call Brendon (208)983-8820. All prices are not shipped, but negotiable. Worst I can do is say no!

C

carraway137

Nov 13, 2008
i need that part that lets you adjust the limiter strap.. was riding one day, looked down there, and it was gone.. limiter straps were just dangling in my track!

Lemme know if you have this part, send me a PM. I'm always on here.

Thank you,
Chase

Premium Features