• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

will 900 parts fit on my 700

D
Jun 4, 2012
The 700 is running awesome had some bogging issues, took it to sk sports in Portland and they found a broken wire going to the TPS problem solved. The sled still needs the slp intake radiator delete and a pipe and can. Do these parts off a 900 fit my 700, in case I can find used stuff. Thanks Erik

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Radiator delete is in the sticky section and you can do this easily yourself. The pipe and can combo require a reflash.. skip the pipe and find a " better " can in the swap meet or on ebay etc.

D
Jun 4, 2012
ok so excuse my novice knowledge, i was told the slp intake requires the radiator delete, i understand i can delete the radiator without that, if i find a used intake from a 900 does that fit my 700, as mentioned just replace the can not the pipe? its my wifes sled and she is falling in love with it just trying to make it better and also learn what it is i need to do. Thanks for the help and patience. Erik

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Not sure where you are at but if you are not in the mountains I do not recommend the radiator delete, your sled will constantly overheat on the trail even with scratchers if the snow is not good. I also do not recommend the SLP intake. Find a fire and ice or just open up the stock intake.

The stock pipe is pretty good on these sleds and you lose some reliability with the SLP. Not worth the money, Just get a different Can and you will see power improvement.

Everything off the 900 fits except the pipe, cylinders, pistons, and head unless you convert to a 900.

Last edited:
D
Jun 4, 2012
we ride western washington, 3000-6000 typically and she was having a little heat issue on hard snow but put the duraflex scratchers on and no more issues, we are usually boonin and climbing. Its been recommended I should remove the rad. Erik

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Yup, I would remove it in Western WA, Just be aware that you always need to run scratchers on the trail. I have to set my gauge on Temp and constantly watch it on the trail. Once your off the trail into snow there is no problems with heating.

Premium Features