• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mike Taylor Footwell Vents!!!

C
Mar 18, 2012
Worland Wyoming
Just put on Mike taylors foot well vents!! What a great product, Looks and quality are great and you cant beat the price!!! Added white headlight stickers from Arcticfx Graphics also great price and they have a bunch of colors to choose from!! Just thought id post a couple pics!!!!

vents.jpg

headlights.jpg

C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
Just ordered a set of those vents from Mike. Haven't yet heard anything negative about them. I have a '12 PRO with Burandt Boards. Do you see any issue with installation? The Burandt Boards sit "on top" of the cut-off stock boards which is a small measure but didn't know if anyone has done both of these changes?

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
For installation, I like to unbolt the torx holding the tub up at the foot well stirrup to give you adequate clearance to massage the vent into position. I would agree, the Mike Taylor plates are a must! I have em on both of my sleds, they work great.

o2bncamo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 7, 2009
wisconsin
Just ordered a set of those vents from Mike. Haven't yet heard anything negative about them. I have a '12 PRO with Burandt Boards. Do you see any issue with installation? The Burandt Boards sit "on top" of the cut-off stock boards which is a small measure but didn't know if anyone has done both of these changes?

I have done this, and the vent will need a little trim to make it over the outside rail of the Burandt Boards. Not a big deal at all. It does make it easier to install if you take that torx bolt out to make room like (die hard poo)

thu man

Lifetime Membership
Sep 29, 2010
Boise, Idaho
I was able to just bow out the vent a little until I got it past the edge of the outside rail of the board then it popped right in with no trimming.

P

Polaris233

Nov 29, 2010
Manitoba Canada
Is there anyway to tell how much gas you got with that gas cap, was looking at something similar but realized id have no way to check gas level unless i find a stick

mike taylor

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
pow Country CO
They look good. What paint did you use for the white? I have been thinking of doing that but want to find the best paint possible so it doesn't look like **** or flake off.

white is white plastic,so is the black.
we have painted. red blue grey ,We have painted many sets.Without issues
We would love to help out.

P
Jun 29, 2008
Freeborn, MN
contacted Mike for my second purchase. Had them on my '11, he hooked me up with a set for my '13. Fit and finish on these are second to none, and for the job they do, there is no reason if you own a Pro you shouldn't have these.

Chad

Premium Features