• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for riding buddy?

Hi my name is Andy I just got stationed at Mcchord AFB I was born and raised in Alaska im looking for someone to ride with and show me some good places to go I have a good mountain sled and lots of backcountry experience. I have a trailer i just need a time and place.

N
Dec 5, 2007
WA.
you will prob be looking for someone in the greenwater area. I'm up on snoqualmie pass (I-90) prob a little far, but i'll be going on the weekends and maybe this sunday.

cle elum?

From what i hear cle elum is a good area thats where i was hoping to go not sure what the snow is like around there but i was hoping to go here in january sometime my number is 907 244 0877 give me a call if you plan to go hopefully we can go riding some where

S
Dec 24, 2010
I can ride Sunday and Mondays

I just relocated to Olympia and want to ride as well. I can ride on Sunday and Mondays. I can drive up to 2 hours from Olympia but I have NO idea of trail systems or where to ride.

Thanks

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
Hi my name is Andy I just got stationed at Mcchord AFB I was born and raised in Alaska im looking for someone to ride with and show me some good places to go I have a good mountain sled and lots of backcountry experience. I have a trailer i just need a time and place.

The green water area is closer for you its about 1 hour.the problem with greenwater is the 12% hill in and out .it can get nasty especially with some peeps that dont have or use common sence.always bring chains!!there is some good riding there if you know where to go.go down the road and turn left up into the trees and find it.cle elum is good.easton lots of trail,gold creek prob 1 1/2 for ya.its just past snoq summit.HYAK GOLD CREEK EXIT.show up before 8 and ask if you can join in on a ride.100% approval rate.always lots of peeps.greenwater and other areas are the same way.i doo it all the time...taking my son up for his first time to greenwater sat am.

more than welcome sat.enumclaw safeway is where most people meet..

L
Nov 10, 2009
Ft. Lewis, Wa
welcome to the neighborhood

im on other side of base. i came to lewis from alaska. was stationed at wainwright. i Havnt ridden at any of the more local spots yet. i mainly ride mt baker. bout a 3 hour pull north. its by my parents house. thinking about goin sunday. if not maybe we can link up within next few weeks and go local. got another buddy here that rides.

sanity

Premium Member
Oct 26, 2010
Snoqualmie, WA
I'm in the snoqualmie area and am looking for people to ride with. Up through I90 is closest for me (Gold Creek, Crystal Springs, Cle Elum, etc.).

Premium Features