• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo doo's in cooke?

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
Im hoping to make this big rondevous!I am awaiting my kit from Dave H.He said I will have it by the end of this week.If everything goes as planned,I will bring my XP,along with two guys with Tm8's.Should be a good time you know. www.xtrememountainsleds.com

Looking forward to seeing that TXP run on the Grand Mesa. Let me know when you get it installed.
Mark

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Is Cooke getting any snow?
What is the forecast for this week?
Where and what time are people meeting at?
We will be coming from the Wyo. side so we can meet on the hill.
Is this shoot out still going to happen if there is a lack of snow?

cwbyup_22

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Park City, MT
C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
Whats the skinny on this deal. Where do we all meet at?

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
Forecast!!

The forecast looks good. I dont know cooke well enough to suggest where to meet. Would it make sense to meet in town and go from there?

cwbyup_22

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Park City, MT
Not to hi jack the thread but the Avy danger in Cooke is high right now, there was a guy killed there yesterday and they are forcasting up to 2ft fresh this week. Everybody be safe out there!!!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
yeah, gonna all need to be safe. Got a few things to throw back together on the yamadoo before shes ready to rock and roll... avy danger is insane high right now, so unfortunately, not really gonna be able to do a whole lot of big hill shooting, but more tree riding, which i guess is good for the sleds were bringin out eh?

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
Well, this Avy warning issue kinda changes things a bit.

Triple7 or Dhalverson, would you guys let us know what you have in mind? I've been planning this trip for a while, really want to ride a boosted skidoo before i shell out the cash. At the same time, dont really want to drive 6 hours one way if i cant really ride it either.

S

summitxtreme

Feb 3, 2008
Denver
My vote is the snowies. Just rode last weekend and they have great snow right now, plus its snowed everyday this week also. Avy danger isnt too high either. Just a thought, doesnt make a difference either way.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
My vote is the snowies. Just rode last weekend and they have great snow right now, plus its snowed everyday this week also. Avy danger isnt too high either. Just a thought, doesnt make a difference either way.

2 votes for that^^^^^^^

A lot more room and wide open areas..

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
Snowies

well folks....given that interstate 90 through south dakota is closed our group from the sioux falls area will be going to the snowies...sounds like we will either be staying in centennial or the mountain meadows cabins. Not trying to rob the thread for the guys going to cooke but wanted to throw this out there for anyone in the snowies area.

Here is my number if anyone wants to hookup as I wont have internet indefinately.

605-951-1426

Nick

S

summitxtreme

Feb 3, 2008
Denver
Nick I will also be going to the snowies instead of cooke city. I'm planning on leaving tomorrow and riding friday through sunday, thats if my clutch shows up tomorrow. I will give you a call when I get in town to hook up and ride.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Where are the snowies?
If its where I think I might be able to make that.

Mr. Joshua
If you are coming from Utah Then you need to turn off I 80 at Wolcott junction and go stay in Saratoga. You can drive up to the Snowies from there. This will save you about a hundred miles. You are closer to all the big hills and Lake Maria would be a great place to have everyone meet at.
I know the guys from Casper would be going this way. Saratoga has a lot of places to stay at, and don't forget the hobo pools!! and then to the Wolfe for :beer;:beer;:beer;'s

S

summitxtreme

Feb 3, 2008
Denver
dcturbo: it sounds like you got a pretty badazz sled! I'm pretty pumped to see it in action. Youre going to the snowies this weekend right?

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
Mr. Joshua
If you are coming from Utah Then you need to turn off I 80 at Wolcott junction and go stay in Saratoga. You can drive up to the Snowies from there. This will save you about a hundred miles. You are closer to all the big hills and Lake Maria would be a great place to have everyone meet at.
I know the guys from Casper would be going this way. Saratoga has a lot of places to stay at, and don't forget the hobo pools!! and then to the Wolfe for :beer;:beer;:beer;'s

Google said 5:45 from Vernal, saratoga.
thats better

Premium Features