• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo doo's in cooke?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
9/10th are a saturday sunday.. not sure about dave and jake, but my crew is there 8-11th.

and cant wait to see the flock of t-doo;s there.. maybe they need a bunch cuz those carb turbo;s suck so bad!! kinda funny, i have a carbed turbo doo.. sorta.

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
We will be there the 7th to the 10th. staying at the alpine lodge.

So what are the days to be there? I want to make this ride. Always wanted to ride Cooke City and sounds like there's going to be a herd of skidoo turbo's. Would be a great chance to ride one. Getting anxious to start my build. Ask Jake why I haven't started yet.....lol:D[/QUOTE]

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
2f65b46e.gif

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
^^^Um...what Supplicate?

As for me, not sure exactly what days ill be there. If Dave and Nick are going to be there on the 7th, I guess I will head down that afternoon. So ride Friday, Saturday and Sunday??

As Ive been saying all along, my sled will be open for rides. If you want to ride an XPT just show up. You can give it a whirl and see what you think!!

Anyone no who will be representing for the Polaris, Cat and Yammie camps??

Jake

Last edited:
D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
I said.. Can a Nytro come play??? or is this for Doo's only? HA HA HAHA
Was that typed to fast for you?
I would love to come check out the Doo's and the Cats
I am sure I could get a couple of TM8s and a TM1000
to come join for some fun!

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
come one...come all...i know of atleast one turboed cat from SD that will be there.

I said.. Can a Nytro come play??? or is this for Doo's only? HA HA HAHA
Was that typed to fast for you?
I would love to come check out the Doo's and the Cats
I am sure I could get a couple of TM8s and a TM1000
to come join for some fun!

R
Dec 5, 2008
Bozeman MT
^^^Um...what Supplicate?

Anyone no who will be representing for the Polaris, Cat and Yammie camps??

Jake

I a planning on coming.... I have a pretty modified cat.. can y pipe and intake;)

Not the craziest thing in the world but i am planning on having a good time with good friends as well as some new ones.

I am not too sure what days i am going to be there i can't remember the numbers but i know i am only going to spend one night on Nicks floor:(

Looking forward to seeing everyone and there sleds on the hill:beer;:beer;

Ken

W

wy-doo

I bet you're about coming out of your skin by now Ralph. It's been a long wait for you but, you are in good hands. I know John has been hustling to get it done for you. I talked with him a few times on Sunday to confirm some things and the install went pretty good. He's coiming out this weekend to deliver your sled isn't he?

Dave

ya i called him today and he had a little problem with the templet you sent him for the fuel pump you should give him a call. We are still on for him to come out and stay in our cabin and do some testing this weekend maybe i will get some video of her running up the tarries it is a nice hill to test on about 10 old roads dug into the side of the mountain we have 4 foot of snow it is a big power eater.

X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Can you guys do the whole internet world a favor..... and for those that are in the Turbo Business... Increase Sales!!!! Please Take LOTS of Video... and make sure the person taking the video can upload it to the internet. You are going to have a lot of inquiring minds after this trip that would love to see these Turbo's compared. I think the classic case is Kelsey and BJ talking about how there 860 where out marking PG TM8's.

PS if a good HD Camera or comparable is out of the budget please purchase one at Costco and return it 1 week later for your money back. They have a no question's asked return policy 90 days on electronic goods. Buddy's of mine have returned beat up utility trailers 3 years later with out them blinking an eye. I have heard of people returning bananas after becoming over rip.

Cheers
Shawn

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
haha.. dont worry about video, i know of a few people in my crowd with nice cameras, so should be a blast. I think the summitHD guys are gonna be there as one of em has a pump gasser tm8 and cooke is there turf.. if so then there will be a LOT of boost on some nice quality video.

this is definately gonna be a put up or shut up.. but more for fun then anything. well find out whats gonna work and whats not.

I gotta talk to my buddy but if his sled works out he should be on a t900 pooolaris. im sure there is gonna be plenty of 2stroke boost and some 4 bangers coming out for fun as well.. if i remeber right there was a flock of twisted cats coming from ID in the thread in general.

X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
haha.. dont worry about video, i know of a few people in my crowd with nice cameras, so should be a blast. I think the summitHD guys are gonna be there as one of em has a pump gasser tm8 and cooke is there turf.. if so then there will be a LOT of boost on some nice quality video.

this is definately gonna be a put up or shut up.. but more for fun then anything. well find out whats gonna work and whats not.

I gotta talk to my buddy but if his sled works out he should be on a t900 pooolaris. im sure there is gonna be plenty of 2stroke boost and some 4 bangers coming out for fun as well.. if i remeber right there was a flock of twisted cats coming from ID in the thread in general.

Very nice!!! We all look forward to Video and stories to back them.

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
I'll have a video camera there. I've spent hours scouring the net for videos and come up with less than a handful of decent ones.

Pretty much takes the he said she said out of the equation.

G
Apr 23, 2008
PLEEEEEESSSEEE don't forget to send me all unedited footage of this event !!!!

I am stranded in new hampshire, its 50 degrees and raining..

have pity on me !!! :D:D:D:D:(:(:(

Gus

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I sure hope that someone show's up with either flavor of 860. I just have a hard time believing that they can run with a pump gas setup. So if you have one, go saw these boy's down:face-icon-small-hap

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
PLEEEEEESSSEEE don't forget to send me all unedited footage of this event !!!!

I am stranded in new hampshire, its 50 degrees and raining..

have pity on me !!! :D:D:D:D:(:(:(

Gus

You bet Gus. I'd be glad to give you my video. In fact if you do take up Jake's offer on the ticket, i'll even let you ride one of my sleds for the weekend and you can have a front row seat.

May have to see if my bro will let loose one of his boosted yammi's or join up for this ride.

Scheduled my time off today for this little event. :beer;

Premium Features