• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

lets see your mountain max.

M
May 19, 2009
cle elum WA
Spook, Nice ride!
Heres my 02 700, Hauck triples, Port/polish, balanced, Digitron, MtnMod lexan hood, Ohlins w/TI springs, CBPerformance front end, Simmons, 159x2-1/8, Extros, Mpi billet rails and wheels, and LOTS more.. Bout 35lb diet.

mine.jpg

Image0010.jpg

What kind of vent kit is that and is it still being sold?

Y

Yamamauler

Nov 27, 2007
Maple Valley, WA
www.FTXMOTORSPORTS.com
Tough to beat a MM700, great sleds all the way around.

If anyone is interested in an upgrade I'm looking to do a partial trade for a UBR944, comes with everything needed for the motor swap. I need a 700 to turn the sled back into a kid's sled.
shoot me a PM for details.

Y

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
nice lookin sleds guys, here's mine..still need to do a few more mods to it before the snow hits.. i might be interested in that 944 motor, trade + how much cash? or trade + some other things? how much are you looking to get out of it
imgp0674.jpg

R
Sep 3, 2008
boise idaho
hay mtnmaxmod nice sled yours is probly my favorite sled... others are cool though. hay i saw some of your pics of you riding you rip dude. hay hows that idaho forum sticker going. i may get one in the future if possible.

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
hay mtnmaxmod nice sled yours is probly my favorite sled... others are cool though. hay i saw some of your pics of you riding you rip dude. hay hows that idaho forum sticker going. i may get one in the future if possible.

thanks man, i'd have to vote TApeX_07 for the nicest MM on this thread though, that thing is siiiiiick. thanks for the compliments on my riding, got a new camera for this year, hopefully i can get some sick pictures. and sure man i've still got plenty of stickers left.

T

TApeX_07

mmmod, the Vents are from 2cool air vents. They are the "number plate" vent off a rev.. Worked really nice!

MtnMaxMod, thanks for the compliment! It had Ohlins remotes on it with 440 Rev TI springs up front just before this pic.. Was our highmark sled and 2006 WSA Hilldrag 700 points champ too. Miss that sled everytime I see a Mountain Max!!!

Keep those pics coming.

Last edited:

2DaMax

Jan 27, 2008
My Max

Lets just say is a way shorter list on what is still factory but you got to know whats running it so to hit a few motor mods it has an 800 big bore peak head board carbs and a little NOS.:eek:

snwe2.jpg snwe1.jpg snwe3.jpg

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
nice lookin sleds guys, here's mine..still need to do a few more mods to it before the snow hits.. i might be interested in that 944 motor, trade + how much cash? or trade + some other things? how much are you looking to get out of it
imgp0674.jpg

Hey MMM, The Thrasher looks good on there. I wonder how long the decals will stay stuck to it. Looks like you found a Boss seat too. Hard to tell from the angle but does not look like a standard Highrise MM seat. Theres a pic of that Thrasher hood on my 800 if you look in in my garage you'll see it. I'll be adding more pics soon. I'll be dragging out my MM's and taking pic's here in the next couple weeks.

S

Scott1

Oct 7, 2009
Black Hills S.D.
2000 Mountain Max 700

Ekholm tunnel
144" camoplast
Simmons Flex skis
Drop and Rolled Chaincase
Ohlins and Works shocks
Bender triple pipes
V-Force Reeds
Port and polish
Race Pack 3
light weight trailing arms
ect.

mountain max.JPG

Z
Feb 10, 2008
Old School "97" Never Leave You Broke Down!

Let it snow, Let It Snow!

I have road this sled from the Arctic (Norman Wells NWt) to Revelstoke to Colorado. Keeps on going!

Rabbit Ears Feb 2009.jpg Spring 2009 075.jpg Spring 2009 057 (2).jpg

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
some updated pics..almost all done with it.

need to pull out the skid, change they hyfax, polish the rails, put on ice scratchers, take off front bogie wheeels, and make a 2 wheel kit. but other than that it's pretty much done!

IMGP0687.jpg IMGP0688.jpg IMGP0689.jpg IMGP0691.jpg IMGP0692.jpg IMGP0694.jpg IMGP0695.jpg

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
Hey MMM, The Thrasher looks good on there. I wonder how long the decals will stay stuck to it. Looks like you found a Boss seat too. Hard to tell from the angle but does not look like a standard Highrise MM seat. Theres a pic of that Thrasher hood on my 800 if you look in in my garage you'll see it. I'll be adding more pics soon. I'll be dragging out my MM's and taking pic's here in the next couple weeks.

thanks man, yeah saved 15 lbs too! overall i shaved 21 lbs off it with the hood and boss seat, and it's the 2010 boss seat..that's why it looks different. the decals will probably fly off on the first ride but oh well..at least it will look cool untill then haha.

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
Redesigned for 2010? Damn now I have to get a new seat! Heres my 800MM fresh out of storage. Check the approach angle. Custom Lengthened chaincase, then rolled back. 8 tooth 3" pitch drivers with a 162x2.5x15 camo extreme. I'll stick a 3" under it if they ever make one in a 15" wide.
SLP 800 kit, Bored carbs,VF3's, Benders, Polaris primary, Team Secondary, MPI rotor, hub, steering post, Cat 1M skid, Boss seat, Diamond S hood.

RX-1 015.jpg

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
Redesigned for 2010? Damn now I have to get a new seat! Heres my 800MM fresh out of storage. Check the approach angle. Custom Lengthened chaincase, then rolled back. 8 tooth 3" pitch drivers with a 162x2.5x15 camo extreme. I'll stick a 3" under it if they ever make one in a 15" wide.
SLP 800 kit, Bored carbs,VF3's, Benders, Polaris primary, Team Secondary, MPI rotor, hub, steering post, Cat 1M skid, Boss seat, Diamond S hood.

trade? :)

that's an awesome sled, i bet it runs super good too cause even my MM suprises people.

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
trade? :)

that's an awesome sled, i bet it runs super good too cause even my MM suprises people.

Yea, it runs pretty good for a 1998 old school beater farm sled.:face-icon-small-win
I dont suprise too many people with it anymore. People are catching on. They usually see me coming and get the hell off the hill before they get embarrased. :DLOL!

Premium Features