• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Tow Straps

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
This is one of those things that we don't want to think about. Golly Mtn Doo now were jinkesed;)

But im sure that a helicopter could be in someones future. Hopefully not mine!:eek:

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
They come free with the BOSS seats.....there must be an inside joke there somewhere :confused:.....alot of trouble to print "turbo tow strap" and include with every seat.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
Bryce/WB - no,no.... I'm looking for some real-world Lake-Proven turbo tow straps. No helicopters, no fancy foam knit seats. Looking for a product that has been tested over and over and found work reliably as advertised by a very experienced (err Advanced) builder.

Pics would be helpful in making my selection.

Thx!

;-)

MD.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Have also gathered up all the belt string from under the hood of 7 XP's and tied them together as a turbo tow strap....probably not what you are looking for, but if you are in a bind, just flag down 7 XP's and clean up under the hood. :beer;

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Have also gathered up all the belt string from under the hood of 7 XP's and tied them together as a turbo tow strap....probably not what you are looking for, but if you are in a bind, just flag down 7 XP's and clean up under the hood. :beer;

7..?? I know of one that would have enough belt cord to make a tow rope for a specific lake proven winning tow strap.

Premium Features