• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I Have No Friends Can I Ride With You?

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Looks like not having anyone to ride with is going to be a problem quite a bit this season. So I figure I might as well make a ongoing post instead of one for each weekend:) Since the snowmobile convention in LaPine is of no interest to me I am without a partner for this weekend. Would prefer to ride up around the Diamond Lake area but wiling to travel for a chance to ride!!! Saturday 14th and or Sunday 15th, could maybe even squeeze in Friday the 13th this week.

J
Sep 9, 2016
Where in southern oregon ?
Where is middle ground ?
My problem is different, but the same...
lots of friends (with snowmobiles), but coordinating (and many times motivating!??) Most still getting there act together...
or like yourself - to far away. My favorite person to ride with (besides my wife) lives in baker city.
And lets not forget my wife- BOTH knee's REPLACED this last year! And now she has a 160+ hp beast! Bless her heart- she needs a break...

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Looks like Bachelor would be half way. Set for this weekend, might even get two rides in:) May be headed that way next weekend, snow levels down here are headed up during the week so looks like we might get rain.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Thinking 2 rides this week is just not enough, anyone want to ride the Diamond Lake area tomorrow? Pow is still great and tomorrow will be the last day of the bluebird skies. Fresh tracks guaranteed:)

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone is interested. Shasta has been getting totally hammered. The ski resort is showing 30 inches in the last 24 hours alone! Weather is supposed to clear this week so the roads should be in good shape by the weekend. The forecast is showing mostly clear on Friday and Saturday, would love to head down that way. Should be some EPIC deep, deep pow to ride.

whoisthatguy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2007
You just show up at the popular snow parks on the weekends, and ask to join a group that does not have children and looks to be about your skill level.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Thinking about taking my oldest grandson out Saturday. Have been enjoying all the powder weekends so haven't taken him out this season. Bought him an 02 570 Mt. Cat a couple of years ago and think he might be big enough this year to ride it solo. He loves to cruise around Diamond Lake and play in the meadows, then hit the pizza parlor on the way back to the truck:)

J
Sep 9, 2016
Thinking about taking my oldest grandson out Saturday. Have been enjoying all the powder weekends so haven't taken him out this season. Bought him an 02 570 Mt. Cat a couple of years ago and think he might be big enough this year to ride it solo. He loves to cruise around Diamond Lake and play in the meadows, then hit the pizza parlor on the way back to the truck:)
Sounds like your grandson's got it completely figured out already:pizza:

Premium Features