• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Lochsa

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
Been looking at these for a couple years. I purchased one, havent ridden with it yet, but it feels like a sleeping bag with arms and legs. Havent tried it in real world conditions as no snow, but the initial feel is Im not in love with it for sure. Large was maybe a hair too small and xlarge is a hair too big. maybe Ill like it a bit more once I start riding with it. Alls I can think about is my riding buds are going to tease the hell out of me. Damn

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Been looking at these for a couple years. I purchased one, havent ridden with it yet, but it feels like a sleeping bag with arms and legs. Havent tried it in real world conditions as no snow, but the initial feel is Im not in love with it for sure. Large was maybe a hair too small and xlarge is a hair too big. maybe Ill like it a bit more once I start riding with it. Alls I can think about is my riding buds are going to tease the hell out of me. Damn

Don't kid yourself.............Your buddies WILL tease you!! LOL.

I actually went through this myself when I purchased a Klim onesie.

Did my buddies tease me.......yes!! Does the Klim onesie work......yes!

Do I like it and will continue to use it......yes!

I actually switch back and forth between the onesie and a coat bibs combo. In the end they both work and they both have benefits and draw backs.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Don't kid yourself.............Your buddies WILL tease you!! LOL.

I actually went through this myself when I purchased a Klim onesie.

Did my buddies tease me.......yes!! Does the Klim onesie work......yes!

Do I like it and will continue to use it......yes!

I actually switch back and forth between the onesie and a coat bibs combo. In the end they both work and they both have benefits and draw backs.

What are the draw backs on it ? My current gear is wearing down and looking at this option.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
What are the draw backs on it ? My current gear is wearing down and looking at this option.

Biggest draw back.......

You put a hole or tear in a leg and your whole suit is done or needs to be repaired. You put a hole or tear in a pair of bibs your out the bibs not a pair of bibs AND a coat!! Basically expense....its cheaper to buy a new pair bibs because they have tear then it is to buy a whole new suit!

Other draw back, when you get to a local "watering hole", with coat and bibs you can just take your coat off and your typically good. Mono suit, you either take it all off or, take the top down and its hanging around your waist with the arms tied up. Not a big deal, but a factor to consider. This also comes into play in the morning when you are heading out. Bibs and boots on and head out, once you get to where you are going, throw your jacket on. With a mono suit you either leave it off or keep the top wrapped around your waist. Again, not a big deal but something to think about.

Premium Features