• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Xtreme Performance demo days.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Huh, sounds kinda fun... I'll likely have some free time this weekend too, depending on if i go into work for a bit...

T

Toddstud2003

Nov 27, 2007
Denver,Colorado
I have always wanted to goto one of these. Do you really get to ride alot of machines? and are there any restritions or qualifictions to ride one. Can anyone ride?

R
Nov 28, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
In the past, they have you fill out a waiver and you can have at it. They ask you to limit your ride to 10 or 15 minutes but that usually depends on how many people are there. In past years, they have had 8 - 10 sleds and you can hop from one to another - depending again on crowds. 2 years ago, they had a turbo Apex we got to demo :):) Generally, there are no "restrictions" other than common sense.

I

ItDoAble

Aug 30, 2006
Loveland, CO
If you want to try out all 4 brands side-by-side, this is the perfect opportunity! Got to try out the different sleds at the Gould SnoDaze Demo Ride last year .. man, that was fun!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Since it looks like I wont be makin it today(girlie wants to shop:mad:), will they have more of these and where?

What a pu$$! Crack that whip! ;) Xtreme usually has two test and tunes a season. The second will happen in either late Feb. or early April in the spring. They will have a few prototypes for 2009 there and some of the 08s. You may want to check their website between now and then as sometimes they will have their sleds at the Gould poker run. They did last year!

A
Nov 30, 2007
What a pu$$! Crack that whip! ;) Xtreme usually has two test and tunes a season. The second will happen in either late Feb. or early April in the spring. They will have a few prototypes for 2009 there and some of the 08s. You may want to check their website between now and then as sometimes they will have their sleds at the Gould poker run. They did last year!

If I wanna keep gettin any pu$$ then I have to make some "sacrifices" ya know. It was my own fault anyways on sat, I had the chance but was so eager to ride I stopped at the first snow (Cameron Pass) and wore myself out for the day, worth it though IMO. I will definitely not miss the next time. Anyways I don't have enough money to buy a new sled anyways, it would just be torturing myself:(

Thanks for the info bro!

BTW when is the Gould Poker run??

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
Thanks Xtreme:D,got to ride Dragon 8, Dragon 7,Dragon 7 RMX, M8 and Nytro.They also had M10,Xp 8 and a turbo Apex.
Rode my buddies Xp so I didn't need to ride theirs.Really liked the Dragon's,rolled over nice in what powder they had.Thought the M8 didn't have the power of the Polaris and didn't like the low seat.The Nytro also was harder to get up on 1 ski and also lacked for power(but it is in the 600 class).Guess I'm just a Polaris fan deep down:).Anyone else get up to ride some of the 08's and have an opinion???

Premium Features