• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pic of a 2018 mountain cat with a black tunnel.

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
I played around with photo shop and combined the black tunnel of the 2018 early release sled with the 2018 mountain cat and came up with this picture. I sure like it.

image.jpg

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
You never know what can happen between now and production, seems I remember one year the Poo guys were screaming about color choices and Poo ended up giving a couple more options.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Ok the more I look at this black version im semi over the grey version. d1100t what can we do to push cat on this? I'm going to reach out to my dealer. Anyone else have a contact at AC we can push on? It does not hurt to push a bit.

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Black

I love the way it looks with a black tunnel.
The green looks very good with more black on the sled.

I've asked my dealer to talk to his rep.
I've also messaged back and forth with country cat.
I sent them 2 pictures like the one I posted here.

I guess if we get enough people asking and they get enough interest they'll consider making a change or adding the option.
All it would really take is adding the option.

Last edited:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Like the green but I'd rather have the black tunnel, easier to keep clean and the black hides all the scuff marks a lot better!!! Do like the way the black sets off the green. Lets get the King Cat color option also, just seems silly to not do all 3.

Glad to know all the 16 decals sucked, mine have been peeling and bubbling since new. I just keep on trimming them after every ride:)

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Options.

Like the green but I'd rather have the black tunnel, easier to keep clean and the black hides all the scuff marks a lot better!!! Do like the way the black sets off the green. Lets get the King Cat color option also, just seems silly to not do all 3.

Glad to know all the 16 decals sucked, mine have been peeling and bubbling since new. I just keep on trimming them after every ride:)

The more people we can get talking about theses options the better chance we will have at getting them.
I really like the way the king cat looks also.

Last edited:

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
id like the black tunnel as well.
i wont judge till i see one in person tho.
I love my 17 'the big pickle'. Harder to keep clean but looks great on the snow.

Premium Features