• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No hcr?

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
No more 800 freeride polaris looks to be alone in this class will find out March 6.

Are maybe they will release it in the fall along with there snowX /cross country sled? They just might have to run the std models like they do in the 600 and 700 stock classes. So skinny front ends and crappy shocks��

ijstjohn

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2008
North Idaho
I really don't think Arctic Cat contingency is going anywhere for the RMSHA circuit. They actually have the best contingency program for hillclimbers when compared to Ski Doo and Polaris. As for the HCR it doesn't break my heart that they are not offering it. The RMSHA circuit has changed alot and the wider front ends are not really needed anymore. Many Polaris racers already ditched the Assault and race the Pro. A couple photos below from the Afton Hillclimb show what I'm talking about. The differences have been very minimial the last couple years. The durometer of track has been the same as the sno pro for a few years now. It's basically a shock package and a wider front end.

RLT_3092.jpg ROB-7864-XL.jpg

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Freeride has a number of options in track length and ski width for 18'. Should be a pretty good sled. The freeride in the 154 or 165 track are really no different than the MC.

Premium Features