• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MotorFist Warranty

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Nice to see happy customers kept happy, MotorFist has been great for us this year too!

MotorFist

Lifetime Membership
Mar 11, 2012
Motorfist headquarters
www.motorfist.com
Jake is a Rockstar.

A stallion among quarter horses....

Seriously, glad your taken care of. Many times you don't here about the good ending sometimes in a "service" role for people.

Glad you mentioned it here. Jake will be a happy dude. :face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:

cwbyup_22

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Park City, MT
X2 excellent service, by far some of the best customer service I have ever had, MF is at the top of my list for new purchases

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
I really like how MF takes care of their customers even after they purchase their stuff. I agree, their warranty and customer service sets the bar really high. Keep it up MF!

xc_rider08

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Mandan, ND
How do i get a hold of this Jake guy?

I have not had a very good expereince with mf warranty.

1st- sent bibs back last year as one of the seems let go.. took to dealer, went 4 weeks+ without bibs b4 i got them back.. (it was at end of season so i really didnt care as i was done riding)

2nd- It maybe my dearler on this one, idk.. But i dropped off my mf jacket to the dearler that i bought it from to git fixed feb 12th. They supposly sent it off the next day... damn near 2 weeks went by and i still didnt have a jacket and they didnt give me one to wear in the meantime (didnt have one my size instock). I would call and check on them at least 2 times a week to see if they gotten anythign for me yet, i told them they need to get it figured out im leaving in 5 days for a sled trip and i have no jacket... Finally they called me and said they got a loaner jacket that i could borrow till mine gets back to me (got loaner feb 28th)

its now march 14th and i still have the loaner jacket, havent heard whats going on with mine? Almost got to be to the point where i just keep this one, event though its not exactly what i had?

My boots need to be fixed also, but im afaird to give them back as i dont know how long its gonna take to get them back to me?

Is this a dealer issue or a motorfist issue?? If dealer, can i go around them so i dont have to pi$$ around waiting so damn long?

I love my motorfist gear, will keep buying. But just frusterated when its coming to warranty work.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
How do i get a hold of this Jake guy?

I have not had a very good expereince with mf warranty.

1st- sent bibs back last year as one of the seems let go.. took to dealer, went 4 weeks+ without bibs b4 i got them back.. (it was at end of season so i really didnt care as i was done riding)

2nd- It maybe my dearler on this one, idk.. But i dropped off my mf jacket to the dearler that i bought it from to git fixed feb 12th. They supposly sent it off the next day... damn near 2 weeks went by and i still didnt have a jacket and they didnt give me one to wear in the meantime (didnt have one my size instock). I would call and check on them at least 2 times a week to see if they gotten anythign for me yet, i told them they need to get it figured out im leaving in 5 days for a sled trip and i have no jacket... Finally they called me and said they got a loaner jacket that i could borrow till mine gets back to me (got loaner feb 28th)

its now march 14th and i still have the loaner jacket, havent heard whats going on with mine? Almost got to be to the point where i just keep this one, event though its not exactly what i had?

My boots need to be fixed also, but im afaird to give them back as i dont know how long its gonna take to get them back to me?

Is this a dealer issue or a motorfist issue?? If dealer, can i go around them so i dont have to pi$$ around waiting so damn long?

I love my motorfist gear, will keep buying. But just frusterated when its coming to warranty work.

I ONLY go here for MF warranty dealings.
Important info http://www.motorfist.com/warranty.php
claim form https://www.motorfist.com/warranty_claim.php

SNOWCASE

Lifetime Membership
Jun 18, 2008
Layton, Utah
Had to have 2 warranties done this year, one with Motofist and one with Klim, Hands down I was happier with Motofist over my Klim warranty. Fast and no hassle. Felt like forever with Klim, wasn't forever, but in contrast it was and for basically the same issue.

Premium Features