• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trade my jet skis for your sled

J
Oct 27, 2008
Up for sale/trade are my 2001 Sea Doo GTX and 2001 Kawasaki 900 STS together with a 2001 Shorelandr trailer. Both jet skis are in great condition. The trailer has great tires and bearings have been packed. The GTX has a new seat cover, battery, spark plugs, all new fuel/oil filters, and a complete new post and DESS key. It runs awesome and does 55-60 MPH all day long. Pulls a tube no sweat. The STS has a completely rebuilt engine. I had it bored .5mm over and bought all new pistons, rings, crankshaft and a complete new gasket kit. The carbs were also torn completely down and have all new seals, jets, filters, etc. It also has a new set of plugs, fuel/oil filters, and battery. I have only had the STS run in the tank for a few hours for engine break in and plan to get a tank through it this week to complete the break in process so you know that it will be done right. The STS has some staining on the right side foot well where dirty water sat in it for some time and I was able to lighten it up quite a bit from polishing it but it is still noticeable. Both skis are 3 seaters. Both skis and the trailer have a clear title. They have normal wear and tear for a 2001. Feel free to ask for more photos or any questions you may have.

I would like to find an 2011 or newer PRO with low miles... I am obviously willing to trade the jet skis PLUS cash for the right sled. I am located in SE WA.

509-301-2062

IMAG0655.jpg IMAG0661.jpg

Premium Features