• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ultimate Ski Doo 1200 Carbon Turbo..Worlds Baddest!

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
what happened to the carbon fiber frontend?

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
what happened to the carbon fiber frontend?

Um, not sure if he ever put another one on, but the Carbon front end I saw on it at the Cabin was busted into a million lil pieces when somebody was test riding it across the open area and rammed the creek crossing in Revy...

Rode the sled once at the race hill when it was being broke in last year, this sled absolutely rips!!

T
Mar 25, 2010
This is the baddest mountain snowmobile in the WORLD!
One of only 2 Ski Doo Summit 1200 Prototypes ever.
This sled is the "Ultimate Ski Doo" featured in Mountain Mod Mania 8.
All carbon fiber chassis with built in 15 gallon tank by C3 Powersports.
1200 Four Stroke engine turbo'd by Powderlites with all the performance add on's. Nextech carbon fiber skid and titanium arms by Alternative Impact.
All the bodywork is carbon fiber too! Billet primary clutch by Polar Clutches,
adjustable secondary, SLP PowderPro skis with carbon saddles, graphics by Snowmobile Detailing. Sled weighs 470 lbs with a 174" track!
Run on pump gas and make approx 250HP or run race gas and make up to 400HP! Over $45,000 to build!
IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

HPIM1375.jpg

HPIM1302.jpg

100_1335.jpg

C3174.jpg

P1010533.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj206/doczoomer/Ultimate Ski Doo/?start=all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5ZFHwkF7Q

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192793

All the bugs are worked out and this sled is tuned to perfection!
Just add gas and go play! You don't have to fiddle around with tuning this sled all the time as it has a Rapid Bike controller that does it all for you!

$35,000

Greg
406-459-5531

Hi! How much to send tis to Norway..?
This sled is great.:face-icon-small-ton

D

Doc Zoom

Nov 26, 2007
Helena, Montana
www.mountainmodmania.com
ttt...not really actually. Q-Dog tackled Monster with it and the Micku's poked a couple of chutes with it, other than that just packing the old fat camera guy around! I tend to take good care of my stuff!
One nice thing about this sled is all the bugs are worked out and it's tuned perfectly! Turn the key and go kick your buddies butts!
Doc

D

Doc Zoom

Nov 26, 2007
Helena, Montana
www.mountainmodmania.com
The sled weighs around 460#'s since we installed the air to water intercooler and the new C3 belt drive system.
Yup, Frenchie climbed Monster on a stock Doo 800 in spring conditions not 4 feet of fresh powder. Need to watch MMM9 and see some of of the best riders in the business didn't make it that day.
This sled is ready to rip!
Doc

D

Doc Zoom

Nov 26, 2007
Helena, Montana
www.mountainmodmania.com
ttt...yeah, the graphics are a little on the busy side! If I don't sell it soon, I'm gonna re wrap it!
This sled is like selling a Ferrari, kinda exotic and real expensive!
Someone will be getting a bad *** sled though!
Doc

trickedout700

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2004
Great Falls, MT
Really Doc everything you have is different than anything everyone has. You really know how to customize toys.I actually think this sled is badass because on the hill you want the most radical thing bashing snow. I hope I get to ride this thing before you sell it. Wait I better not cuz then ill have to have it. Good luck with the sale and two thumbs up to a great builder!!

Last edited:
D

Doc Zoom

Nov 26, 2007
Helena, Montana
www.mountainmodmania.com
ttt...thanks for the kind words! Rode it last Saturday and forgot how much fun this thing is! Everything else was getting stuck left and right and I just motored through the deep snow with a grin on my face! This thing is like a jet, once it starts pulling it just keeps going and going and going...............
Doc

Premium Features