• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Seat

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
So lotsa calls and web searching for a Sidewinder seat specific a High Rise. Zero High Rise disappointing as Im a bigger long legged rider that got use to the Boss High Rise on my old sleds, then TJ's High Rise on SCApex, plus WRP 2'' taller on MCX Nytro. Im old so easier on knees from taller position....lol

The great news is I talked with Robert at Seat Concepts. I did have to order the shorter winder seat as that's only option available. The seat comes firmer than the squishy stock seat, and is rated 165-265 pounds. With gear Ill be at the higher limits of their seat so Robert is having an even firmer seat made for me. Figuring prolly be about same in the seat riding height as the squishy stock seat..

Awesome customer service....

Cant wait to get the seat and get in the saddle time for better review....
If your in the market check out Seat Concepts....esp
if you're good going without a High Rise.
Maybe enough interest they design one.

Seat Concepts Sidewinder.jpg

Last edited:

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
Im not sure, but will weigh both and post results once it comes in.. Im sure this one will be a bit heavier than normal one they sell as I have more dense foam added. Im not a fan of the stock seat, and wanted a High Rise, but no one makes a High Rise yet.

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
So I got my new Seat Concepts seat today. Here is the seat on the scale. I don't have my stock seat to weigh as I had a wreck last week and she is under the knife.

Also, here is the EarthX Lithium. ETX36D OEM size battery. Again no stock battery to weigh until my sled is completed, but you can weigh yours.

Ok, I'm not tech enough to figure out how to get pics to size for this forum....

so the seat weighs 9 pounds 12 ounces.

The ETX36D weighs 3 pounds 13 ounces.

Seat.jpg Seat Weight.jpg ETX Bat.jpg ETX Weight.jpg

Last edited:

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
Turned out great. I ordered extra firm and when it showed I thought damn way to hard. But once I got some seat time, I love it. Still wish someone would make a High Rise like the "Good Ole Days" but since no one does. This is a great choice.

Sidewinder 2.JPG Sidewinder Seat Concepts.JPG

Premium Features