• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Survival gear list

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Here's a real life experience me and my cousin that lives in Colorado were riding a remote area in 2004 both on turbo sleds snow was incredibly deep about 10 miles from the truck my sled lost a crank bearing. We were only ones in the area took him an hour to find me. It's about 2:30 pm now. So we double up but have to climb a small hill normally but with 30 inchs of fresh we can't make it riding double. I jump off so he doesn't get stuck. He packs a trail at top of hill takes off side panel with a rope throws it down I hop on he drags me to the top. Quick thinking. It's dark when we get to the truck. Go and get sled next day with two 151 stock machines took all day more new snow overnight. We decided that three is a lot safer number to ride with after that day. It would have taken min of 15 hours to walk out on trail that day.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
My buddies wife found my tampons in my tunnel bag and rides me about it mercilessly. She just cracks herself up over this lol. Hide your tampons and save your self some hassle lol.

Premium Features