• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2000 Ski-Doo Summit Highmark 700 w/151" *LOOK*

M
Nov 12, 2008
Flathead
I am selling my clean 2000 Ski Doo Summit 700. I am the second owner of this machine and I originally purchased from an elder friend.

Approx. 2900 miles total, around 500 on new top end. Last season I put in new pistons, rings, bearings and a light hone on cylinders.

The sled is mostly stock but here are a couple extras I installed:

* Flat-slide carburetors out of a 2003 Summit 700 - installed them to get rid of the horrible old round-slide carbs.

* V-force reeds installed (new) this year

* 6.9 Pilot skis with brand NEW carbides

* 5'' Fly pivot risers with Fly handlebars. Using a throttle block from XP. Stainless, extended brake line.

* Custom seat with incorporated Gas Can mount.

* Premium Ice scratchers

* Im sure there might be a couple more little things. No major modifications. I do have two areas on the hood that have been zip-tie stitched

Asking $2600 obo

I also have a ton of extra/spare parts I salvaged from a low-mileage 2003 Summit 700. Could be part of deal if someone is interested!

I LOVE this machine, however I've invested into a new KTM motorcycle for spring and I can no longer afford to keep this sled!

Free and clear title in hand.

Located in the Flathead Valley, Northwest Montana.

Call or direct email is best way to get ahold of me for any other information.

Thanks,

Matt 406-two.five.three-8618 or mountainmulitia@yahoo.com

untitled.JPG IMG00020-20110124-2143.jpg

L
Mar 12, 2012
Cut down seat

I understand u might not have this sled anymore but how did u bolt the back of the seat down after cutting it down. (These photos inspired me to do the same... Who needs a pointless 15 pounds in the rear of the sled). How do I bolt down the back of the seat though didn't really wanna do permanent rivets

L
Mar 12, 2012
SEAT PROJECT

Nevermind I was able to shave my seat down to the size of a boss seat. Tore out a lot of old heavy foam and plastic replacing it with ultra light sleeping pad foam. the whole roll weighed a pound. Now just finished making a rising 45 degree lift on the back of the seat resembling some of the newer seats, and I'm making a support for this lifted rear end of the seat out of aluminum that will attach to the plastic seat frame, and the tunnel

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
This is the classified section, where people sell their sleds. Are you selling your sled, your wife has a nice *** lol.

Premium Features