• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 skidoo summit x/everest holiday sale!! Brand new!!

J
Nov 21, 2008
BOZEMAN,MT
If Your thinking about buying a new Summit, now is the time. Ive never seen these kind of incentives by SkiDoo in the last 15 years of owning a dealership. For good quality friendly service feel free to give us a call. You won't be disapointed. Thanks Jeff. Check out our web site @ summitmotorsports.net. 1-800-443-1168. Refer to our add above when calling.

Last edited:

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
If Your thinking about buying a new Summit, now is the time. Ive never seen these kind of incentives by SkiDoo in the last 15 years of owning a dealership. For good quality friendly service feel free to give us a call. You won't be disapointed. Thanks Jeff. Check out our web site @ summitmotorsports.net. 1-800-443-1168.

No deals on your web site... over 10K for an 09 XP? :confused: I think you are going to have to do better than that... how about you post some sample cash-out-the-door prices on here... might draw some interest then...

J
Nov 21, 2008
BOZEMAN,MT
SLedhed, I can't change the price on the website because PSN (our web hosting service) defaults to msrp pricing... But if you refer to our snowest ad you will see our sale pricing which is far below 10k. As far as our website goes I was just listing it for convience so people could check us out and to see all the models and lines we carry. Let me know if I could help you further. Thanks Jeff

Premium Features