• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmaching Video Game

Would you play/buy the game?

• Yes

Votes: 69 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 10.0%

• Total voters
A

AKLankford

Oct 13, 2009
Wasilla, AK
Im not to sure if anyone out there is big gamer but i personally think the idea would be great! Something like Sno Cross racing part. Hill Climb. Cross country. and a free ride. You know just to cover it all. and Include all the different types of sleds.

Im just throwing the idea out there and seeing what responses it would get. Maybe if we get enough people asking one of the companies could look into it further.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I've always thought that something like MX vs ATV would work out great. The game already has the basics down for tracks and free ride areas. I would think you just need to take the game platform, swap out the bikes for sleds, add the tracks and create some terrain to ride in. baddabing, you have a sleddin game.

Oh and add in upgrades for the sleds like better tracks, different track lengths, pipes, turbos ect....

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
I've always thought that something like MX vs ATV would work out great. The game already has the basics down for tracks and free ride areas. I would think you just need to take the game platform, swap out the bikes for sleds, add the tracks and create some terrain to ride in. baddabing, you have a sleddin game.

Oh and add in upgrades for the sleds like better tracks, different track lengths, pipes, turbos ect....
And have real sled brand names with real brand name mods. I also think it would be cool to have avalanches and cornices break off. Even let you be able to change the conditions from bottomless pow to spring riding where you can go up anything. I'd buy something like that.

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
They could also have really pricey mods that claim 10-15hp increase that actually bog down when your on the mountain. They would also have to change the game a little bit to include high marking and side hilling. Would be fun and would save me a ton of wasted $$$

Rt

A

AKLankford

Oct 13, 2009
Wasilla, AK
Ya i did play that Ski Doo Challange Game on my friends PS3. It didn't impress me to much. Thats why i got to thinking about a better game with all brands, mods, ect.

E
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane WA
there is one made by skidoo for the ps3 and the wii. I dont know if it is out for the xbox360 tho. Brand new its only $20. Its ok but not a great game.

Yeah its out for the 360, and was lame. I had my hopes up for it and waited over 2 months fo it to come out cause they kept pussing the release date back, but you can get it at best buy now. They need to make a game like mx vs atv, but make it so you can upgrade your machine, so bring in like boondocker, twisted, slp, etc. but make is so there is a live option so you and your friends can high mark against one another.

A

AKLankford

Oct 13, 2009
Wasilla, AK
I emailed THQ the maker of MX vs. ATV and i know about another 5 people did too. If everyone emailed them about making a snowmachine game im sure they would look into it harder. Give them your ideas and mention how many of your friends would be into the idea. Here is the link http://support.thq.com/thq/consumer/question.asp

Pass the link onto friends and family and maybe we could get something rolling :D

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
They emailed me back and said that they cannot take suggestions for games... What now??

M
Nov 12, 2008
Flathead
Well wtf??

I went ahead and emailed them anyway :D

THQ knows they could come out with a bad a sleddin game! Mx vs Atv is pretty good as it is.... they could have some crazy terrain and sleds to build up. Maybe even include two moto bikes.. or groomers out in the woods to pile up some fattys!

they might as well... wimps

Premium Features