• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mid range bog

P
Aug 12, 2015
I been fighting this devil of a problem for 2 yrs now on a 2011 rmk assault 800 I have changed pistons reeds exhaust temp sensor, throttle block assembly, and starting to add up on money had my tps adjusted and same bog...
It has all kinds of balls off the start but when u get it anywheres from like 70 to 90 clicks and most times it will fall on its face like a fouled plug.. really sucks when ya bout to break through a drift and give it gas and she falls flat on her face almost gets ya stuck. And if ya putting around the field or small trail next day when ya fire it up usally has a fouled plug...
got 4 options left clutch which I have replaced the weights and pins.. fuel injectors since there still blue in color,, coils,, stator..

any help would be great!

Last edited:
What side of the motor does the plug foul on?
Does the sled only bog once it's been going for a while or any time?
If you pull both plugs put them in the boots n ground them to the head and pull it over do they both have the same blue spark? Try it when the sled is cold and try it when it's warm and acting up.
You might think about cutting 1/4 inch off the end of your plug wire and putting the plug cap back on or if it's a coil fading once it gets warm?

P
Aug 12, 2015
fouls clutch side and I have cut wire and replaced both boots
its bogs cold and warm...
sometimes it wont bog a lot but majority of the time I can get it to we thought was the throttle block cause it was wore did that and new throttle leaver and pin and still same I just hate to buy injectors and still have that problem

Premium Features