• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 XF6000 HC clutching ??

C

catmodman

Dec 23, 2017
has anyone done any clutching on there 2017 xf6000 high country? The factory clutching on my HC seems "off". It launches great and has nice topend, but it just seems "off", I think it may not be back shifting enough for my liking. Seems unresponsive if I have to get off and back on the throttle.
I contacted speedwerx about their clutch kit, and was told they are not available at this time and they were not sure if or when they would be. They said there is not enough 6000 sales to focus on the kits at this time. Not happy about that.
Anyone got any suggestions on another company that has a GOOD clutch package for this sled.

Cat00

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I think SSI makes a clutch kit for the 600 haven't heard any reviews on it thou

C

catmodman

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah. I have seen their kit, but I have only heard a few reviews with mixed results. If I heard from some real riders with real world , positive reviews , I would get it.

Cat00

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Goodwin performance sells a kit for the XF 6000 I had one of their kits in my old zr600 about 15 years ago it ripped I had no complaints

Premium Features