• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Today is the day!

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
Well i am just so exited i had to start a post.

Today is the day we leave for Island park Yeeeeeee Haaaaaa
going to hopefully hook up with some fellow snowesters out there and have some fun playing in the pow pow.

Sean hope to see you and andrew there. 7 or so hours to go not that i am counting. :D:D:beer;

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
Island this weekend huh? Idk, Cooke is doing the turbo shootout this weekend I heard! Have fun in IP!

don't have a turbo and i don't like cooke when it gets busy. have been going to cooke for the last 10 years was time for something diff. :D

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
You Suck BD! Send me friggin a t-shirt you lucky bastard and look out Sean is a loaded weapon on a sled It would seem.:D:beer;:D:beer;

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
You Suck BD! Send me friggin a t-shirt you lucky bastard and look out Sean is a loaded weapon on a sled It would seem.:D:beer;:D:beer;

I have an a to z t shirt what size do ya wear i will send you one :p;)

oh maybe you ment ip t-shirt well i am too cheap for that ;)

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
BD,
I would love to come out, just gotta see what work is going to allow...
also, i have 75 inches right out my back door, that doesnt help;)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Look out Sean is a loaded weapon on a sled It would seem.:D:beer;:D:beer;

Damn You...you have a point though ;)

but who care when i have such great friends on here to help me out afterwards..:D:beer;

BD,
I would love to come out, just gotta see what work is going to allow...
also, i have 75 inches right out my back door, that doesnt help;)

SHUT up..i figured you wouldnt want to ride with some REAL sleds...that poor 2010 Dragon 800 will probably lean out the Mag piston, or fry the ECU/Capacitor and VR anyways..

thanks for saving us the trouble of pulling you out ski...:D

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Why don't you take another week off work, come on out a little further west, I'll grab EBB's 975 and my 06 and we'll head to BC. Where the real groomed trails are.

F

Fast Freddie

Mar 1, 2009
Shoshone Idaho
Have fun out in IP just ride smart snow is unstable right now gear up for the steep. Send pic. out when you can for us guys with no snow yet.
FF:beer;:beer;

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
Damn You...you have a point though ;)

but who care when i have such great friends on here to help me out afterwards..:D:beer;

SHUT up..i figured you wouldnt want to ride with some REAL sleds...that poor 2010 Dragon 800 will probably lean out the Mag piston, or fry the ECU/Capacitor and VR anyways..

thanks for saving us the trouble of pulling you out ski...:D

sean ,your adorable;) (dont be tail gatin) hate to say but the only 9 puttin the ol dragon in its place would have to have a big bore or turbo;)

everyone knows(including me, obviously) that the 9 is a beast(a big heavy beast), the 9 is an awesome sled, BUT i think this dragon would walk all over it:eek:

IP sure sounds like fun but after riding this afternoon, Im not going anywhere:D

my suggestion is for you guys to turn north and come up here

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
sean ,your adorable;) (dont be tail gatin) hate to say but the only 9 puttin the ol dragon in its place would have to have a big bore or turbo;)

everyone knows(including me, obviously) that the 9 is a beast(a big heavy beast), the 9 is an awesome sled, BUT i think this dragon would walk all over it:eek:

IP sure sounds like fun but after riding this afternoon, Im not going anywhere:D

my suggestion is for you guys to turn north and come up here

we are over ;)

BD is my new besty :D:beer;

Premium Features