• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro + turbo

Tuffy66

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2008
North Dakota
Hey guys! I am looking at buying a new nytro. Just sold my SRX and want a mtn sled. I am wondering where a guy could buy a new 162 MTX SE and have a turbo or s/c installed in one place and could finance all in one. I live in central north dakota so i would like some where close but could drive aways if i had too. but I dont want huge power. I would like the 180-200 hp range, not into the huge steep stuff so i dont need 300 hp. Any thoughts guys would help, going to be buying in the next month or so. thanks in advance.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
If your buying through a dealer they should be able to finance you through yamaha for a sled and turbo/supercharger. As for the hp range, look into the Mountain performance supers, the low boost turbos like, ulmer racing, alpine and mcx. All make great kits and great customer service and dealer should be able to help as well. Theres lots of info on here so feel free to use the search and you will find a lot of answers. Good luck with it

red

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
Since you live in ND, I would send to you to have a look at Ulmer Performance. There in SD, make a nice nytro kit with the power level your looking for. Also the header is cast, not welded pipes. It used to be a kit from MT, but they brought it out. They have been into yamis for awhile, there is lots of good kits out right. So lots of choices, it comes down to best after sale service.

Tuffy66

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2008
North Dakota
Red,

that guy in Menno, is he a yamaha dealer too. Because I want to buy and have the turbo installed all in one place so I can finace everything togather. thanks

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Ulmer Racing is in SD:confused:????

I bought mine in Mitchell, SD at Palace Motorsports, Talk to Scott. They installed my Impulse kit.

red

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
I understand that you want to buy it all from one place. I dont think he is a yami dealer. His website is Ulmerracing.com 605-387-2833 I image he likely deals with lots of local yami dealers. Just give him a call, ulmer has been around for awhile, so dont there going anywhere. Also heard service is pretty good, I dont have nothing to do with them. Just giving you info. Since there close to wear you live. They have alot of turbos/boost levels/etc to pick from. Prices seem to be abit less than others. But if you want wild power, go with Impulse, Pauls got dialed in. If I ever get a nytro, it will have a Impulse kit.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
If you drive to butte, MT you can get an MCX setup on a nytro and there a yami dealer as well, they do nice work.

mark is the turbo man there.
montanayamaha.com

Premium Features