• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

K Motion rear kit for RMK

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
New K Motion RMK rear kit
Combine K Motion with K MOD coupling and you have a sled that will eat the bumps, float through the powder, and climb with complete control.
4 degrees total movement with positive stops, this system is very predictable and easy to control.
Use stock rails, front arm and shock for cost savings.
This is a kit for the rear of the stock Polaris suspension.
Includes
4130 tig welded rear arm with upper and lower shafts
High performance Raptor 20 position compression clicker shock with dual rate spring
Large eyelet with 7/8’’ ID bearing so shock moves with the rear arm
7/8’’ aluminum 7075 shock cross shaft
K Motion pivoting rear scissor
K MOD billet 4 position coupling block with mounting assembly and hardware
K MOD coupling done right!

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php

Last edited:

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
Yes like the T motion on the ski doo or the pro motion that Ice age sells.
But it is engineered for coupling up to 90%safely, with 4 degrees maximum movement no matter where you are in the travel of the rear arm.( this makes it very predictable) Plus it has a premium high performance shock with abroad range of adjustment .
When coupling stock skids we don't recommend more than 35-40% coupling, after that things can bend.
Kevin

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Yes like the T motion on the ski doo or the pro motion that Ice age sells.
But it is engineered for coupling up to 90%safely, with 4 degrees maximum movement no matter where you are in the travel of the rear arm.( this makes it very predictable) Plus it has a premium high performance shock with abroad range of adjustment .
When coupling stock skids we don't recommend more than 35-40% coupling, after that things can bend.
Kevin

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the concept i guess. Why would someone want the skid to tilt in the first place? And if only tilting up to 4 degrees, would that be noticeable in the real world? Then that begs the question .. . wouldn't a solid skid hold a sidehill better than one that tilts? In years past i was an avid skier and the last thing i would want is my bindings to tilt on my skis when i was carving. I am not suggesting this is a bad product, just cant see how it would change anything for the better. Maybe it would rock side to side easier on the garage floor, but that's the last thing i want on the mountain. I want it to hold and carve like my skis with solid bindings did. The stock skid does just that . . with little effort, based on my experience =)

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
To compete with T-motion and flex-edge track. Dem's a Ski-Doo thing, Mother Gue, for those Rumpelstiltskin's out there. Where the fred you been, dude?

The Pro-Motion (IceAge) and Carve, and HELO (both EZRyde) as others out there proclaiming the wonders of a flexing skid. Some peeps were very satisfied with the Pro-Motion last year, as reported here, for off-camber and low snow conditions. Just reporting the headlines. Carryon...

Last edited:

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
LOL . . . ya, some sledders will buy about anything. I sure as heck dont want my skid twisting or rotating under me on a sidehill. Sounds scary! lol

Premium Features