• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Novi, MI Snow Show This Weekend

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I know there are a bunch of Michigan guys on here so I thought I'd post this up.

Novi, Michigan - Rock Financial Showplace - November 5-7, 2010

* Show is located at the Rock Financial Showplace
* 214,000 sq. ft. of indoor exhibit space
* Fri: 5pm-10pm; Sat: 10am-8pm; Sun: 10am-4pm
* $10.00 adults, children under 12 admitted free
* Lodging available at: Double Tree Hotel (248)344-8800 full service & lounge
Lodging available at: Hilton Garden Inn (248)-348-3840 Restaurant & lounge
* Lodging available at: Crowne Plaza Hotel (248)348-5000 5 miniutes N of show, full food service & lounge

Snomads Snofari Club for the 8th year in a row will be putting on the Snowmobile Safety Certificate Class on Saturday, starting at 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The class provides and education in safe snowmobile operation, environmental responsibility, snowmobile laws and citizenship to snowmobilers. The class will be taught by members of Snomads Snofari Club, who are certified as Instructors by the Department of Natural Resources. The class is open to ages 12 and up. Registration is required, call (248-477-0940)

Novi.jpg

Our 7th year in a row and we're not holding back, we will have a 20 x 20 booth with Klim, WRP, 509, Skinz Protective Gear, Summer sucks t-shirts, Sled Solutions products, RSI, and more! We will have representatives from Klim, WRP and RSI in the booth ready to set you up with the RIGHT product for your needs.

As always we are willing to bring specific items if requested before hand. This year we will be asking that you pre-pay for your orders due to some events that took place last year.

Come see us, even if you don't need anything stop in and say hi!!

Thanks,
Paul

Premium Features