• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New side hill helper

curt

Lifetime Membership
Apr 29, 2008
Hey, guys and ladies to. I would like to introduce a cool new product to make tricky side-hills, tree well crossings and even those down hill to up hill turns easy. This system was Tested all season and proved to be an awsome tool when in off camber or getting out of terrain traps that you just could not do without it. Kits are in stock for 279.95
NEXTECH INDUSTRIES Fox Float Crossover sidehill system
http://carbonsled.com/float_crossover.htm
Thank you
Curt Miskew
Nextech

T

TheBreeze

Jul 23, 2008
Sussex, Wisconsin
Definitely thinking outside the box! Interesting, looks like it would be a great option for older riders, and those that cant or don't like to stand up and pull off these moves using "schooled" techniques.

C
Feb 2, 2010
kootenays, bc
ya, id like to see buddie pull the same move with that kit on a stocker in the trees in two feet of pow....stuck. definitly cool idea though, the old boys will like it i agree with that....my old man is too stuburn to take a couple pointers from me....lol

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
In the spring snow late in the day this would be a nice option.

Looks like you have done your homework.

I wonder how it would react when you have it tipped over and then want to go ahead and pull it up on it's side. Would it just fall over, how would the sucked up side react.

Good luck to ya.

Thunder

L

LRD

Mar 27, 2002
Wow great idea for my Wife!!! She wines so bad whenever I make her do any sidehilling, this I,m thinking would help her big time. On top of hating sidehilling she now has a bad knee so can't really stand much. It might make life easier for me when she is along.

Good Luck

curt

Lifetime Membership
Apr 29, 2008
Curt From Nextech here. As stated above there is no replacement for skilled riding and on some days and conditions you will not use this feature(lots of powder)
There are times when it will be an asset,even to seasoned riders. We noticed that if there was a long side-hill threw trees that obsticalls or type of snow made for a very difficult high throttle carve you can pick your way far easier and safer. Another thing that we used it for many times is decending down into chutes and valleys exploring and would suddenly come to a dead end were uphill off camber turns were needed.
For lots of side to side active riding the cross over is predictable But i prefer not to use it for this purpose.(I also like the wider front end sleds and no mountain strap getting in the way!)

Traversing long amounts of hard pack is so easy.

The sled in the video is a 1200 doo turbo with a 42" front end. We also ran these systems on 38" xp and rev

Premium Features