• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another gremlin.

T
Just got out for a ride yesterday and the sled was running great. after about 12 miles of trail riding I jumped up onto the powder of the trail adge and then jumped back down onto the trail and my sled died. As if I had hit the killswitch. I checked and it was good.

Throughout the day if I hit a good bump or jolt the sled died out just as if the killswitch was hit.

The throttle switch wires are already cut (told to trim them before)

numbers are
green 2
yellow 2.5
red 4
red/blue 8
green/blue 4.5

was running 8-10 psi all day

Everytime the sled would die I'd just flip the code bypass switch and it'd fire up again. sometimes I'd have to hold it wide open and sometimes first pull without touching the throttle.
When it would die, no codes came up, the altimeter stayed on until the engine was stopped, but the rpm guage would die right away.

Emailed a guy and he suggested a wiring issue, just thought I'd see if anyone else has had this issue.

Turbo is a cutler stage 3 kit.

P

promod631

Nov 26, 2007
Alberta,Canada
How new is sled, cat has had a problem this year with a wire shorting out behind clutch that comes from serval motor, wire is loped and will wear through where it touches on frome, the way we found it stood on left side sled would run jump to right side would quit, also make sure ground on steering columun has not come loose.

Premium Features