• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mototrax updates

J

Jnorth

Dec 5, 2015
Anyone get any emails or actual deliveries of these new parts? Originally, I was told "by the end of February ".:face-icon-small-con

T
Nov 1, 2011
Kingston, Idaho
I received the spring and delrin bushing last week. Was too hard to tell if the spring made a difference because our snow here in north Idaho took a turn for the worse.

I also picked up the racer upgrade kit. The yoke certainly helps keep the skid centered on the track and I hope it takes helps with longevity. The ski mount made a HUGE difference. That should be standard in my eyes. But it is worth mentioning, that I still believe that you need to shim the rear to keep the ski pointed in a general 'UP" direction. Without the shim, it still wants to flop around.

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Mine will be here Tuesday. I called Thursday night and they shipped it out Friday( today )

They said there will be a upgrade package soon with the Billet Ski Mount, the new pivot damper solution, and aluminum track stay kit. ( for the track tension ). He said they are waiting on the track stay parts and to get their webpage updated.

Last edited:
L
Nov 18, 2014
CDA, ID
I got my updates installed and took the bike out yesterday. I agree with Timberview above, it was hard to tell if the updates helped or if the well setup spring snow kept me from trenching. I did notice that I no longer feel the metal/metal contact from the rear slider when going over whoops, etc. Unfortunately, I still have buyers remorse. (My wife's '14 Timbersled LT hooked to a KTM 350 has far outperformed my YZ450 MT 129" all season long- every time.)

P

PalousePoo

Nov 26, 2007
Farmington, Wash.
Unfortunately, I still have buyers remorse. (My wife's '14 Timbersled LT hooked to a KTM 350 has far outperformed my YZ450 MT 129" all season long- every time.)[/QUOTE]

WOW
A 14 TS doesnt even have the newer track!

Premium Features