• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Grip Heat

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
2018 Axys RMk . Im beginning to think that this thing is a piece of ****. Snowcheck'd sled was finally able to take it out and ride it a little bit this weekend. 5 -6 miles around the house.

Some history, sled PIDD gauge didn't work when got it home from dealer. Had to take it back to dealer to get that fixed. sled sat in garage for a month or so, took it out this past weekend, like a said 5-6 miles on the lake and heated grips don't work. Back to the dealer I go now.

So far 6.3 miles on the sled. 280 miles in the truck back and forth to dealer. Not a good start for me on the Polaris.

snowracer21

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2012
the connections on the back of the switches by the gas tank like to come loose sometimes.

^^^ this.

If one grip doesn't work, it's probably a broken element or something..but if both don't work, it's most likely the switch... ive had mine come loose before, same w/ the high beam switch.

Premium Features