• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Adding "clicky" Quick links to private mess. & posts??

HOOTS

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
S.W MN
Do I have something turned off on this new forum as I can't find a way to cut & paste a clicky, or a link to another site like I used to be able to do on old forum?
Thanks

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
OK, so I know how to click the "insert link" button then copy and paste to it, but on the old forum I could give the link my own name so instead of seeing www.google.com you would just see the name I gave it like "click here".

How do you name your link on this forum?

Why is blue?

Where do babies come from?

I have several hard hitting questions here......lol. EW

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
OK, so I know how to click the "insert link" button then copy and paste to it, but on the old forum I could give the link my own name so instead of seeing www.google.com you would just see the name I gave it like "click here".

How do you name your link on this forum?

Why is blue?

Where do babies come from?

I have several hard hitting questions here......lol. EW

Type your header/label/etc in your message, as you want it to show up.. Then highlight it before clicking on the hyperlink. Paste your link in the box (it'll wipe out the 'http' that is there, as you don't want two of them anyhow), click ok.

As in this

:D:D:D

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
It works, It works, It works.................The link name thing, Laser did nothing for Mark. LOL. EW

Premium Features