• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ELEVATION

sledsnowco

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2009
colorado
How are the Pro Rides running at high elevation?Thinking about buying one.Does the mapping seem solid?

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I have 6 rides on mine now. About 120 miles or so. I've ridden up around 11,000 feet and everything is fine. Why do you question high altitude?

The mapping seems to be spot on. HP is good all over the powerband. My D8 did not come mapped well and a PCV was in order. I don't know that you will need one for the Pro Rider. Just if you want to lean out on top for more HP. Hard to say if there are any gains available or not.

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
I rode mine for the first time yesterday at 3500 to 6000 feet and it flat ripped. Coming off of an 09 d-8 I was more than pleased with how it ran. The fuel mapping seemed pretty much spot on, I had to run a pcv on my d-8 to get it to run right, even with an slp single it was fat on top. I cannot wait to get more snow to see how it climbs and to get the 2 hour burn in on the ecu done. Oh and get the first tank totally burned through so I am not premixed anymore.:D

Premium Features