• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

heated goggles

B

bruskim8

Mar 29, 2010
cant find anyone that makes them anymore.tried making my own with a rear window defrost repair kit.but unsuccesful.i know goggles with a leash defeats the purpose.like the goggles have tried every trick in the book.any help would be appreciated.thanks

B

bruskim8

Mar 29, 2010
tried the habervion system last season in several different goggles.same end results.have tried treating the goggles with just about everything under the sun.still fog or worst freeze up.thanks. Bruski

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I got a pair that have been used two times that I will sell to you. I only have an icing problem when the temps get real cold -20 to -40 below zero so I gave them a try. Decided to just use the full face on those days and not mess with the goggles. PM me your e-mail addy and your location I will send you a couple pics of them to see if they are what you want.

Thanks,

Ben

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Another thumbs up for the Eliminator. It makes fog removal/prevention easy. Check them out, I doubt you will be disappointed. Another pleasant surprise was how well the polarized Haber goggles work.

Premium Features