• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What headphones do you like?

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
For watching movies on a plane and pairing up with TV at home. Looking for feedback on over the ear headphones only (not in ear) to drown out engine noise on plane.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I bought a pair of JVC for $35.95 that were $49.95
They're ok for the price, but if I used them very often, I would spend more.
These distort at higher volume.
Not noticeable with vox, but it's annoying with music.
A true case of getting what I paid for.

Clark42

Lifetime Membership
Jun 3, 2016
Washington
Bose quiet-comfort by a long shot, they have acoustic noise cancelling and it actually works. I picked up a new pair of qc25's on craigslist for 120 bucks and love them

V
Dec 19, 2018
Headphones

Hi
I recently bought Sennheiser HD headphones and pretty satisfied with the choice. The price is fair for such a qualitative product. Besides, you always can detach the earcups if you want to and noise reduction is quite efficient.
https://www.bestadvisor.com/best-headphones
You may also consider Sony as for trying out. I had been using them for almost 5 years, worth a try.

Last edited:
I am Using earbud from 3 years, recently I purchase Mpow-059 Bluetooth headphone, Affordable price and enough well build quality and good audio performance. Also, battery life very nice, they offer 20 hours but after the first charge, I get 14 hours plus. I think, like $37 range its very nice products. Please before buy, read this review https://bestwirelessbluetoothheadphones.com/audio/mpow-059-bluetooth-headphones/

K
Oct 23, 2020
I am not using headphones they are too messy. Instead of it I am using Mpow Flame Pro earphones. They are the best budget bluetooth wireless earbuds. I am personally using it for music, games, movies and casual use. Its battery timings and noise cancellation feature compelled me to buy it.

J
Oct 18, 2020
Alberta
I sit on calls 80% of my day & use AirPods with my iPhone, I find them quite comfortable and easy to wear. I have also had Powerbeats before, but turfed them once I got the AirPods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I sit on calls 80% of my day & use AirPods with my iPhone, I find them quite comfortable and easy to wear. I have also had Powerbeats before, but turfed them once I got the AirPods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here’s a quarter...

E
Mar 18, 2021
Chicago
I work outside, year-round. I work with lawn equipment, various power equipment, and in environments where ear protection is recommended. For some reason, my phone has to be in absolute direct line of sight for these to work all the time. I have a cheaper pair from another manufacturer that will work anywhere up to about 20 feet away. My work shirts have a pocket on the left side of my chest and quite frequently the sound will cut in and out.

Review about Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones

I love the way this feels, the noise cancellation from work is amazing. And when it's working, the sound is superb. It just gets really annoying for my phone to have to be so close and in line of sight of them when my other blue tooth devices are far more forgiving. Maybe it's just the set I got. If this is a problem that's been fixed, I'd happily try a new pair. As I said before when it works, it works great.

Mort2112

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Meridian, ID
X2 on Bose. I have QC 35's that I bought from Costco and they make listening on a plane a good experience. The active noise cancelling is awesome. #Iamnotabot

Premium Features