• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stolen Sleds- We can let them get away with this!

B
Oct 26, 2011
Hi my name is Brett Dody and I have been an active member in the snowmoible community for 20+ years. On Thursday night October 20th, someone stole my 2002 Polaris 800 RMK Red and 2001 Polaris 600 RMK Blue on a Triton Tip Drive off trailer from in from of my place in Durango Colorado. I wanted to put out the word all the snowmobile communities in the Western areas. Durango is in the southwest part of Colorado so they could be in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah. If anyone sees someone trying to sell / advertising anything that matches please contact me so we can stop this. Our snowmobiler community is a great community and I know I can always count on you. my email address is brett.dody@gmail.com. Thanks for your help!!!!!!!

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
sorry to year that, I hope the cops catch them and u get your sleds back

they need a good beatn. teach them a lesson

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
I hope you get the thieves and get your stuff back.

2 years ago I had a trailer and 2 sleds stolen. A good samaritan from the Snowest forms saw my post and helped lead the police to where the sleds were.

The trailer was not found. Insurance was helpful but never covers everything.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Hi my name is Brett Dody and I have been an active member in the snowmoible community for 20+ years. On Thursday night October 20th, someone stole my 2002 Polaris 800 RMK Red and 2001 Polaris 600 RMK Blue on a Triton Tip Drive off trailer from in from of my place in Durango Colorado. I wanted to put out the word all the snowmobile communities in the Western areas. Durango is in the southwest part of Colorado so they could be in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah. If anyone sees someone trying to sell / advertising anything that matches please contact me so we can stop this. Our snowmobiler community is a great community and I know I can always count on you. my email address is brett.dody@gmail.com. Thanks for your help!!!!!!!

I travel NE, SD, IA for work. Not sure if I will see them, but will keep my eye out for them and will also when looking on Craiglist or Ebay.

M
Dec 24, 2008
midwest
Good luck finding yours

My 04 700RMK was stolen 3 years ago (right after I put in a new motor)

I was able to track it and bring it home on my own.
I had no insurance and the police didnt care. A neighbor was willing to give decriptions and a vehicle license plate of the theives and the cops did NOTHING!!!

with all the watchdogs on here we should be able to keep a good eye on the electronic media

R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
:boxing:
sorry to hear that, i havent seen anything in central iowa!!!but i will definately keep eyes open!!! we have a big group of thieves out here also. what a sorry way to live,, takeing other peoples things cause they are incompitant idiots who will never own anything of their own!!!!!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
:boxing:
sorry to hear that, i havent seen anything in central iowa!!!but i will definately keep eyes open!!! we have a big group of thieves out here also. what a sorry way to live,, takeing other peoples things cause they are incompitant idiots who will never own anything of their own!!!!!

10-4. Should just cut there hands off, then we would all know who is the thieves:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features