• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No Snow Check YET!!!!!

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Is there anyone else that has not recieved there snow checked rmk yet!!! Or am I the last one in the country or for that matter the world!!!!

D

dragonpoo

Nov 28, 2007
centennial
No your not the only one waiting
I have not heard of anyone getting any 163's Yet here in colorado.
I have seen soom 155's at spirit lake polaris. The guys I ride with Are all still waiting:face-icon-small-fro

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Hey it could be worse. Some of the Ski-Doo guys that ordered eTecs were told that Ski-Doo couldn't make enough motors so they are SOL. That's right, people who snow checked a sled told to go pound sand.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Hey it could be worse. Some of the Ski-Doo guys that ordered eTecs were told that Ski-Doo couldn't make enough motors so they are SOL. That's right, people who snow checked a sled told to go pound sand.

x2! I read about that in the SW news. Skidoo responded with "we will treat our customers with red carpet survice...." Sure... I bet if you ask bruce at PSI, he would tell you the same thing too. :bolt:

illadvised

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
RENEGADE18 said:
My Switchback Assualt came in today. I live in NH so the flatlanders are getting them now as well.

I was told december for mine... is yours silver or orange?

Last edited:

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA

That could make a diehard doo rider go poo!!!!!:face-icon-small-sho

T

Tec

Mar 31, 2008
Fraser, CO
My sleds in limbo, shipped on the 20th of September! But get this, Poo shipped all the non snow checked Pros to my dealer and not one silver sled!

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
I have a standard rmk 155 silver, I guess maybe they should think about people who like to try and have there sleds set up before the snow flies!! Buddies picked up there sleds a month ago and here I sit. Guess i am not the only one but I didn't get a 163 and that is what seems like most people are waiting on!

Premium Features