• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Long track 500 sno pro

W
Jan 3, 2016
Wondering if anyone knows how hard it would be to get an m series or some other rear skid under my 500 sno pro so i can run a 159" track

I
Jan 4, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
I have a 2010 Snopro extended to 162", the tunnel has an early tip up which needs to be worked around make sure you keep the rest of the sled's tunnel straight or you'll run into clearance issues in the tunnel. I run 2.25" and that's as big as I can go. Skid bolts right up if you have proper drop brackets in the rear.

Be noted that the front end is super wide and the spindles are even bigger then the proclimb so they are anchors. I know first hand.

I
Jan 4, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
48160887-72FD-4104-B1A1-61DC761D4AD0.jpg

M

minet

Nov 26, 2007
from what I have read , you should just leave the race sleds as just that.. maybe 136 .

like those Polaris race sleds, many have changed them to long tracks and all say the handling is not good and the track angle is to steep.

its possible yes, and would be a fun project but just saying others have done it and from their feedback.

you can pick up a long track sled for 2 grand or so. keep your snopro for the flatlands ..

you may end up with a sled that isn't all that good in the flats and in the pow.

I build sleds all the time , and just because some one said its not a good path I don't take that as gospel .. so have fun

Premium Features