Upgrade to Premium
Yamaha: 2-stroke Includes all Yamaha 2-strokes, Viper, Mountain Max, etc

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2017, 03:40 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
BlindChicken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 700 triple pipes fit

do the Mountain Max, V-max, viper and SRX use the same pipes? I see a lot of triple pipes listed but not sure what will fit my 2001 MM 700.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 10-24-2017, 04:39 PM
Currently: New sled, time to shred
neverenoughsnow has a reputation beyond reputeneverenoughsnow has a reputation beyond reputeneverenoughsnow has a reputation beyond reputeneverenoughsnow has a reputation beyond reputeneverenoughsnow has a reputation beyond reputeneverenoughsnow has a reputation beyond reputeneverenoughsnow has a reputation beyond reputeneverenoughsnow has a reputation beyond reputeneverenoughsnow has a reputation beyond reputeneverenoughsnow has a reputation beyond reputeneverenoughsnow has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default pipes

The mountain max, sxr and sx are red head motors using the same pipes. the srx and viper are blue head using something different than the redheads.
What all are you looking for, might be parting out my MM.

Last edited by neverenoughsnow; 10-24-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Old 10-24-2017, 07:16 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
BlindChicken is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks. I found some pics of the engine on them and saw the difference between the red and blue head motors but didn't know if that translated to different exhaust.

I am looking for a set of triple pipes, reverse chaincase, longer track setup (I have the 141), better than stock shocks, upgraded reeds, and the magic wand to turn it into a new turbo 174 sled. So far the wand is the hardest to find.