• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"change oil soon"

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
or something similar to that popped up on my gauge yesterday. Sled was out over night, it was cold. I started and let sled warm up to 100*, then just backed it into the garage and noticed that statement on the gauge.
It may have said, “oil change required.”
I checked my oil level, plenty in there.

what does that mean? computer glitch?

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
Ha Ha mine needs an oil change also. Easy fix, you have to have the sled running and go into the systems settings menu, Select service,and set the service hours to OFF / and select the right key, #5 reset. The message should not come up again. This is in the PIDD manual also.:face-icon-small-coo

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Sled was out over night, it was cold.

what does that mean? computer glitch?

Your sled is p!ssed you left it out all night. It's sabotaging itself because it wants to go to a loving home. I'll trade you my standard gauge and show your PIDD gauge the love it deserves.

On a serious note, I'm glad your wife didn't kill you on Sunday night.
Did Dustin survive?

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
Your sled is p!ssed you left it out all night. It's sabotaging itself because it wants to go to a loving home. I'll trade you my standard gauge and show your PIDD gauge the love it deserves.

On a serious note, I'm glad your wife didn't kill you on Sunday night.
Did Dustin survive?

lol:)

we survived.
we had a lengthy discussion about when they should become concerned and the rationales behind it.:face-icon-small-dis

it’s all good!

Premium Features