• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Accidentally" bought a 17 axys rmk

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
So after telling myself I was going to keep my 15 pro rmk 800 for 2 more years I never stopped checking craigslist. Well today I saw a 17 Axys Rmk 800 Pro 155 for $9950 out the door with 2 year warranty. Pulled the trigger on that. Since I wasn't planning on this I haven't kept up to date with the axys. I know I should use the search function but I will be selling my 15 soon hopefully and need to finger out what can go on the axys.

Here is a list of what was on the 15. If this stuff doesn't fit it will be for sale btw so pm.
Raptor shocks front and rear. Would like to keep this if it makes sense.
Pro Armour tether with the plug in. Will this fit the axys?
Skinz seat not sure what model.
Spare quick drive belt.
Polaris cover (cheap pos that the wind has destroyed pretty much)
Rear skinz chrome bumper with the tunnel bracing. Will this fit.

FOR Sale
KMOD 37 a arms. All in perfect condition with the new upgrade heim joints. Have a spare upper and a spare lower with minor dents.
Raptor shocks if they don't fit front and rear. $650+ shipping for front, $650+ shipping for rear. Just rebuilt 200 miles ago, the anodized black with the blue clickers, look sweet.
Rear skinz chrome bumper $70 + shipping

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
your front and FTS shock should fit but the axys uses a slightly longer RTS. you seat should fit unless its a skinz frameless, I think they are different. tether should work. rear bumper I doubt will fit. quick drive belt does not fit, I used a pro ride cover for a bit but it doesn't fit well.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Skinz framless seat off a pro will fit a axys I switch out between my two sleds. They do make a seat for axys but this one fits pretty good.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Send your rear track shock to Jake at Raptor and he'll set ya up!! The other shocks will work just fine. Throw them on and enjoy!

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Yes you're raptor shocks will work. Jake at raptor just needs to do a bit of work to the rear shock. And you're kmod a-arms do fit just need to grind a bit of meat off the sides where it bolts to bulk head. Done 2 sets and no problems.

Last edited:

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
Sweet, thanks for all the quick help guys! Been a busy week trying to take all the aftermarket stuff off the old sled. Is the tunnel system the same as far as fitting things like my mountain addiction bags?

Also one of the guys said I can make my kmod a arms work on the axys with just grinding a bit off where they mount up. If this is true I assume the tie rods and front shock lengths will work also.

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
Now your going to "Accidentally" beat your riding friends up hills and through the trees.

Yep haha. Even on my modded 15 I noticed how much harder I had to work to go where my buddy did with his 16 Axys. Funny thing is I never rode his because I said if I did I would go buy one......well that didn't seem to matter. Pick it up Saturday.

Premium Features