• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a Forum member.....

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Northeast Wyoming/Mission Viejo California
Looking for a forum member, does metal fabrication, signs and what not. I have talked with him before but cant exactly think of what his name is. Something like Snow_cat or along the lines of. Does metal cut outs of sledders on decorative scenes. So if anyone knows this guy, please tell him im looking for his talents, he does really good work :) Thanks!

S

sldgy

Looking for a forum member, does mental fabrication. I have talked with him before but cant exactly think of what his name is. Something like Snow_cat or along the lines of. So if anyone knows this guy, please tell him im looking for his talents, he does really good work and I need help fast! Thanks!

Fixed it for you Nate,;)

H
Dec 2, 2007
Orlando
I know it wasn't me .....but I if you don't find him , let me know what you are looking for as I have access to water jet , powdercoating , etc etc...

B

beer gut

Nov 2, 2004
Centennial, CO
The good new is, I remember exactly the guy you're thinking of.

The bad news? I don't remember his name either.

Does that help?:rolleyes:

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Thank You!!!

Nate thank you so much for doing this for me!! It was a gift for my dad for christmas, it turned out AWESOME!!!! My son drew up what he wanted done, I emailed it to HeadedNW and within a few days he had me a CAD draft. We changed some trees around and he had it done the next day then FED Ex'd it to me!! Talk about service, Double R MFG (if I remember right) in Flordia of all places haha!!! THANK YOU, EVERYONE that helped a sista out!!!!

attachment.php

Christmas 2007 001 sm.jpg

Premium Features